New to site, regular bbc needed for myself and my husband

lovingit2020

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
VA, US
Hello, my name is Caryn. My husband and I are both 45. Attractive couple. We had a regular for awhile but he moved away. We have tried several avenues to find someone, but to no avail. Alot of talk and promises but it's all been bullshit. My husband is bi, but his limitations are oral only. He loves to get his sloppy seconds, get that last drop of cum and he enjoys eating me out afterwards. Bare is a must, I just love the warm feeling of being nutted in. The bigger the load, the better. Spitroast, dvp, etc. Hit us up if you are interested. Thank you to all

Attachments

• 20230131_192744.mp4
    205.8 MB
Hello, my name is Caryn. My husband and I are both 45. Attractive couple. We had a regular for awhile but he moved away. We have tried several avenues to find someone, but to no avail. Alot of talk and promises but it's all been bullshit. My husband is bi, but his limitations are oral only. He loves to get his sloppy seconds, get that last drop of cum and he enjoys eating me out afterwards. Bare is a must, I just love the warm feeling of being nutted in. The bigger the load, the better. Spitroast, dvp, etc. Hit us up if you are interested. Thank you to all
That's hot. And the music is great too!

Welcome...Fetlife is a great resource to locate parties, couples and Bulls in your area....

That's hot 🔥

I need that pussy then

I'm definitely interested!

Back