New to site, regular bbc needed for myself and my husband

Hello, my name is Caryn. My husband and I are both 45. Attractive couple. We had a regular for awhile but he moved away. We have tried several avenues to find someone, but to no avail. Alot of talk and promises but it's all been bullshit. My husband is bi, but his limitations are oral only. He loves to get his sloppy seconds, get that last drop of cum and he enjoys eating me out afterwards. Bare is a must, I just love the warm feeling of being nutted in. The bigger the load, the better. Spitroast, dvp, etc. Hit us up if you are interested. Thank you to all
Attractive is a major understatement. That is one heckuva body/butt, a great male match for it, and one very beautiful and intense connection being made. If I were hubby I’ve gotta believe the temptation to rim wld be completely overwhelming!!!

Hello, my name is Caryn. My husband and I are both 45. Attractive couple. We had a regular for awhile but he moved away. We have tried several avenues to find someone, but to no avail. Alot of talk and promises but it's all been bullshit. My husband is bi, but his limitations are oral only. He loves to get his sloppy seconds, get that last drop of cum and he enjoys eating me out afterwards. Bare is a must, I just love the warm feeling of being nutted in. The bigger the load, the better. Spitroast, dvp, etc. Hit us up if you are interested. Thank you to all
Have you tried a swingers club yet?

Hey there my fellow sexy pervs 😁

Great video! Great Cock! Great ride! Sexy ass! Welcome

Very hot vid

Best fuck

Back