New to Site, Experienced Submissive Cuckold

Sp4missV

Male
Hey everybody! Submissive white cuckold here married to my Goddess who regularly locks me in chastity and fucks superior men.
We have been active in the lifestyle since 2016 and pretty quickly moved from swinging to cuckolding. I am fortunate that my wife was very receptive to my submissive fantasies and happy to play along. We have been posting pics and videos online for a few years now and built up a nice following!

Attachments

• B9836B30-10E5-44AD-97A1-17DED1D0CE8D.jpeg
    B9836B30-10E5-44AD-97A1-17DED1D0CE8D.jpeg
    1,008 KB · Views: 341
  • 3B21F88E-5881-4BCB-A5B5-DCA4B78C56DF.jpeg
    3B21F88E-5881-4BCB-A5B5-DCA4B78C56DF.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 353
  • 83DBF41C-B8E3-47E2-BD44-6360B62D2006.jpeg
    83DBF41C-B8E3-47E2-BD44-6360B62D2006.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 350
Hey everybody! Submissive white cuckold here married to my Goddess who regularly locks me in chastity and fucks superior men.
We have been active in the lifestyle since 2016 and pretty quickly moved from swinging to cuckolding. I am fortunate that my wife was very receptive to my submissive fantasies and happy to play along. We have been posting pics and videos online for a few years now and built up a nice following!
Fuck such a beautiful pussy and body!

Love the trimmed hairy bush!!!!!!

Whoa.... so excited to see you on here. I have been following you on Reddit and OF. What a great couple, authentic and really understanding of the scene. She is exquisite and he is the perfect cuck. My favorite couple everywhere and anywhere. She is a master ******* talker too which is so excited but she is very good at loving her cuck at the same time. Very well done! Welcome to the forum.
Aw thank you! It’s crazy the response we’ve gotten with our dirty fun! We have always been kinky together and have been blown away by the reception our content got!

She sure can talk some ******* 😂and man do I love it. I get off on the mental aspects of the cuckold play so a lot of what we do surrounds that.

Thank you for the love and for following!

Im totally in agreement with you, it is all mental and the ******* talk is just the best for me. I love how authentic she is with it. My wife does it a bit too and it drives me wild. LOL
Looking at your pics and hearing how you guys do, I’d say you are a pretty lucky man to have such a wife!

Back