New to being a HotWife

kumlovincouple

Couple
Real Person
I love my husband never in a million years would I have thought he would be into this. Its so shocking and crazy to think about the left turn my life has made. I pride myself on being faithful to him. So fucking a huge black cock right in front of him blows my mind. And I can't believe how much our sex life has increased. This has been truly amazing. Its so hot seeing how much he loves watching me cum on another mans cock I think Im going to die from constantly Kumming.

I love my husband never in a million years would I have thought he would be into this. Its so shocking and crazy to think about the left turn my life has made. I pride myself on being faithful to him. So fucking a huge black cock right in front of him blows my mind. And I can't believe how much our sex life has increased. This has been truly amazing. Its so hot seeing how much he loves watching me cum on another mans cock I think Im going to die from constantly Kumming.
How has your sex life increased?

How has your sex life increased?
Me and my husband went from fucking twice a week to 3 times a day. He only brought this idea to me in December and since then we have been FUCKING non stop. He's so much more into everything and more vulnerable I love it. I've been with him 9 years and have had good sex but now he's just all over me. In January he figured out how to make me squirt. I didn't even know I could do that.

Me and my husband went from fucking twice a week to 3 times a day. He only brought this idea to me in December and since then we have been FUCKING non stop. He's so much more into everything and more vulnerable I love it. I've been with him 9 years and have had good sex but now he's just all over me. In January he figured out how to make me squirt. I didn't even know I could do that.
yes agreed , once you share married life sex goes crazy, we the same

That is the reason many hubbys are into this lifestyle. it actually makes a marriage stronger

Back