New rules in your relationships

Any bulls ever change the dynamic of the relationship?
I was a bull for one couple in which I always had to pull out.
Pillow talking with the wife while balls deep had her changing her mind on it. Hubby was vocally against a creampie but his wife ran him and he was ****** to watch me empty my balls inside her.
Fast forward a week and he wasn’t allowed in her at all, and whenever he wanted sex he had to call me over to fuck on his behalf.
This went on for months, me putting a minimum of 3 loads in his wife at least 4 times a week when she had a very...interesting idea.
long story short, she would deep throat me and try to speak while I was in her mouth.
If he correctly guessed what she was saying then he could fuck her again.
He never guessed correctly, and to add insult to injury she was saying their wedding vows.
Good times

My elderly wife’s black bull told me that I now am pussyfree forever. I am not allowed to touch her or even see her naked. Since my wife agrees with him there’s nothing I can do about it.

Reactions: wit
My elderly wife’s black bull told me that I now am pussyfree forever. I am not allowed to touch her or even see her naked. Since my wife agrees with him there’s nothing I can do about it.
Sorry to say, but that is bs.
If you really don't like it, then just say so.
Would your wife really jeopardize your marriage over this? If so, then you also know how much she loves you.

Since I’m impotent my wife isn’t worried about having me out of the picture. She’s the wage earner and the house is in her name. Not much I can do.
If you really want, you can still leave her, if this situation bothers you. You will not be the first to leave the wife in such a situation.
If you are okay with thus situation, then there is no problem.

I’ve grown to accept it. I’m simply not man enough for her any more and she’s not shy about telling everyone she knows.
And you are mentally okay with that? Well, it is your life, you do you.
If you want to get to her, you can always act like you don't care what she does. If he is over to fuck her, leave the house when they enter the bedroom. Make sure she hears you leaving. Come back home when he is gone
I'll bet she will ask where you went. Just answer "you had you fun, I had mine" and leave it at that. She will ask again what you did, you can answer "I'm not allowed to see you have your fun, so I'm not sure why you need to know my fun".
This will drive her crazy. Just don't tell her, ever.
This was done by a cuck who didn't agree to the wife's and bulls decision to cut him off....worked like a charm.

Any bulls ever change the dynamic of the relationship?
I was a bull for one couple in which I always had to pull out.
Pillow talking with the wife while balls deep had her changing her mind on it. Hubby was vocally against a creampie but his wife ran him and he was ****** to watch me empty my balls inside her.
Fast forward a week and he wasn’t allowed in her at all, and whenever he wanted sex he had to call me over to fuck on his behalf.
This went on for months, me putting a minimum of 3 loads in his wife at least 4 times a week when she had a very...interesting idea.
long story short, she would deep throat me and try to speak while I was in her mouth.
If he correctly guessed what she was saying then he could fuck her again.
He never guessed correctly, and to add insult to injury she was saying their wedding vows.
Good times
thats hot

Back