New not just to this site, but to this idea

All American girl, pretty sweet and innocent, but feel like I need to explore, be less sheltered. And find a real man, an alpha type who can show my husband that it's not me... that there are men who can provide what I need. Was a cheerleader in college ten years ago. Fitness is very important to me. Athletes are very nice.

I don't need endless shots of your genitals though. It's about the whole man. Build a little trust first, OK?

Can move to kik for those who would like.

Welcome to the site and the experience hon... a hot and erotic journey is ahead for you!

Hope you find what you need. Curious, though. Does your husband know about this? Sounds like he can't please you in bed and doesn't put much importance in your sexual satisfaction, so no shame if he doesn't.

All American girl, pretty sweet and innocent, but feel like I need to explore, be less sheltered. And find a real man, an alpha type who can show my husband that it's not me... that there are men who can provide what I need. Was a cheerleader in college ten years ago. Fitness is very important to me. Athletes are very nice.

I don't need endless shots of your genitals though. It's about the whole man. Build a little trust first, OK?

Welcome! You sound very interesting. Would love to chat with you.

what's ur kik

Back