New to this site but not the LS

jtank754

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
Hello Sexies, as the title says I am new to this site but have been running in this circle since 2010. I have been doing a lot of domestic traveling lately and made "friends" all over the place so if you are looking for a bull or just a casual lover for her that has some experience I am probably a good candidate for you to consider. I test regularly, do not play without condoms without very recent results and personal history. I have my results of a ******* draw on 12/6/22. Floridians and Georgians to the front of the line until my renewed passport comes back.

Hello Sexies, as the title says I am new to this site but have been running in this circle since 2010. I have been doing a lot of domestic traveling lately and made "friends" all over the place so if you are looking for a bull or just a casual lover for her that has some experience I am probably a good candidate for you to consider. I test regularly, do not play without condoms without very recent results and personal history. I have my results of a ******* draw on 12/6/22. Floridians and Georgians to the front of the line until my renewed passport comes back.
Hi

Back