Impossible to find?

expdom4u99

Male
Real Person
From
US
hung fit athletic educated blk professional. seeking the female single or hotwife who seems very sane, very normal to the public but is truly a craving kinky openminded adventurous drama free that has dark desires and needs a true alpha male to explore them with.

maybe a unicorn that doesnt exist?

but if that sounds at all like u , i'd love for you to DM.

good convo w Hot baby, thanks for reaching out....not sure it will work out w our distance but will try. imn the meantime im truly considering giving up here.....just doesnt seem to be the normal yet kinky, sane yet wild professional fun fem that im seeking

like I said maybe impossible or a unicorn imsearching for :(

They definitely exist. My wife loves intelligent professional men that show her attention and are dominant and kinky

is it odd that my post would have over 300 views and only a handful of replies? who is reading but not responding I always wonder......solo gay/bi guys? fakes? would think id have heard from many real couples and fems but have not

just shocking that there are so few. or scared to reach out??
They do exist trust me! Probably scared or Leary to reach out because of past experiences maybe. I know all about not being able to find what you're looking for. I'm at the point of giving up as well. Good luck.

hung fit athletic educated blk professional. seeking the female single or hotwife who seems very sane, very normal to the public but is truly a craving kinky openminded adventurous drama free that has dark desires and needs a true alpha male to explore them with.

maybe a unicorn that doesnt exist?

but if that sounds at all like u , i'd love for you to DM.
I can’t seem to find the city you are located in your profile.

99% of the time I don’t reach out is due to lack of information on profiles like location and age.

Too much effort to dm all those profiles that lack basic info.

I can’t seem to find the city you are located in your profile.

99% of the time I don’t reach out is due to lack of information on profiles like location and age.

Too much effort to dm all those profiles that lack basic info.
appreciate the feedback, sent u a DM

Back