New Jersey Single Bi Cuck 4 QOS/cuckoldress

Chubwht4BBC

Male
From
NJ, US
I am a funny, intelligent, kind, easy-going guy. Ideally, I want a best friend, a life-long partner..someone to grow with who I can encourage to be herself and enjoy her life, especially her sexual freedom. I do love all the things in a vanilla relationship but it’s not enough for me. I do enjoy having a loving partner who enjoys me, but I know I’m not enough. I’m bisexual and I’ve always been more submissive, even though I’m masculine. I love to please my female partners and I want my partner to be sexually satisfied always. Most people don’t know I’m bi. I’ve only been in relationships with women and I don’t care to be with men relationship-wise, just sexually. The men I’ve enjoyed most are hung black men. They are incredible lovers, something I can not compete with. I do have a preference for white women who love black men but I also love black women. I also love to travel but have not done enough exploring the world. I love learning reading, the arts, and being active. If I peak your interest please send me a message.

I am a funny, intelligent, kind, easy-going guy. Ideally, I want a best friend, a life-long partner..someone to grow with who I can encourage to be herself and enjoy her life, especially her sexual freedom. I do love all the things in a vanilla relationship but it’s not enough for me. I do enjoy having a loving partner who enjoys me, but I know I’m not enough. I’m bisexual and I’ve always been more submissive, even though I’m masculine. I love to please my female partners and I want my partner to be sexually satisfied always. Most people don’t know I’m bi. I’ve only been in relationships with women and I don’t care to be with men relationship-wise, just sexually. The men I’ve enjoyed most are hung black men. They are incredible lovers, something I can not compete with. I do have a preference for white women who love black men but I also love black women. I also love to travel but have not done enough exploring the world. I love learning reading, the arts, and being active. If I peak your interest please send me a message.

Hello. you are a man like few can be

Back