Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
View attachment 3629079
View attachment 3629087
View attachment 3629085
View attachment 3629086
found my niche at 55!!...kind of given permission..from hubby..to play with first hot bbc...changed our marriage for the better.,,,from shy non assertive lover...to i do anything and everything..i feel like with ..my lovers..from a black man perspective...is it ever too slutty!!!!...i have gone from ..thinking of being with a black man...yuck..no way..they touching me...too kind of curious from looking at videos with hot bbc doing women like myself..to roll playing with black dildos...to flirting at right moments...on vacation in st maartan..it happened with a hot black man bartender...so hot..setting in islands beautiful villa...he stopped by broke me in...boy did he ever...so back to question...i now enjoy all aspects of love making...but i get extreme excitement..when with hot pleasing black lover..i worship his ass...kiss it lick it and yes rim it into a frenzy....what do u black men say to yourselves ...during and after...does it really turn u on? find it gross...shows my submission to you...hubby gets nuts when i look up at him..right before do it...and to hear hung hot muscular black men moaning sighing like they cant get enough of me,...makes them want me more..love to her bbc perspective...as attachments..attest...this is for real from a real person...View attachment 3629072View attachment 3629073View attachment 3629075View attachment 3629076View attachment 3629077
View attachment 3629078

You look amazing and it is so hot that you found your inner slut for BBC now:) So perfect and so hot! It is also never ever to dirty. As a BBC I love getting my ass rimmed well by a hot slutty wife. It definitely makes it that much hotter and it feels amazing. It just makes my cock harder makes me fuck that sweet white pussy that much harder!

View attachment 3629079
View attachment 3629087
View attachment 3629085
View attachment 3629086
found my niche at 55!!...kind of given permission..from hubby..to play with first hot bbc...changed our marriage for the better.,,,from shy non assertive lover...to i do anything and everything..i feel like with ..my lovers..from a black man perspective...is it ever too slutty!!!!...i have gone from ..thinking of being with a black man...yuck..no way..they touching me...too kind of curious from looking at videos with hot bbc doing women like myself..to roll playing with black dildos...to flirting at right moments...on vacation in st maartan..it happened with a hot black man bartender...so hot..setting in islands beautiful villa...he stopped by broke me in...boy did he ever...so back to question...i now enjoy all aspects of love making...but i get extreme excitement..when with hot pleasing black lover..i worship his ass...kiss it lick it and yes rim it into a frenzy....what do u black men say to yourselves ...during and after...does it really turn u on? find it gross...shows my submission to you...hubby gets nuts when i look up at him..right before do it...and to hear hung hot muscular black men moaning sighing like they cant get enough of me,...makes them want me more..love to her bbc perspective...as attachments..attest...this is for real from a real person...View attachment 3629072View attachment 3629073View attachment 3629075View attachment 3629076View attachment 3629077
View attachment 3629078
What lead to your exploration with BBC/BULLS via the Lifestyle.....was the bedroom dead?

Back