New here not to the lifestyle!

Hello..glad you found the site. You most definitely can upload pictures and such…just got to add media/album. Enjoy….

Hello every one Michigan based cuckold couple here! Been in the lifestyle quite awhile now and still loving it! Lol I enjoy my myself with black men and hubby has learned and got really good at worshiping me and my men! Feel free to message us/me and see if we click!
Thanks everyone!
Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! yes...you CAN have BOTH!!

Hello every one Michigan based cuckold couple here! Been in the lifestyle quite awhile now and still loving it! Lol I enjoy my myself with black men and hubby has learned and got really good at worshiping me and my men! Feel free to message us/me and see if we click!
Thanks everyone!
Welcome to the site. I’m in Indianapolis.

Thanks everyone!
Welcome. A good profile with pics is a big benefit. Your pics in posts can be found, but pics in your profile are easier. Also take a moment to get verified. Otherwise, it’s assumed it’s all fake.

Hi and welcome my chocolate loving sister . My husband absolutely worships me when I come home from my dates and he licks me clean as I show him the videos of my bull satisfying me or of me slowly sucking his huge cock while talking dirty into the camera. We need more of our sisters coming forward in this lifestyle . So Thank U and hopefully we can chat sometime

Thanks everyone!
Have fun

Back