New cuckold and hot girlfriend

Hello to all!

I am a new cuck . I am 37 and been in a relationship for 3 years and we get along great and sex is also great but recently we started opening up about what we want to add. She was a bit shy talking about this and other fantasies so when i told her i fantasised about her being fucked by a group of big black cocks and for me to watch and lick her clean after, she admitted she would love it and that she would really want to be used and abused like a true slut. She is petite and very slim with very small boobs but her ass and smooth pussy are to die for.
We are now looking to find a group of bbc to make this happen.

Hello to all!

I am a new cuck . I am 37 and been in a relationship for 3 years and we get along great and sex is also great but recently we started opening up about what we want to add. She was a bit shy talking about this and other fantasies so when i told her i fantasised about her being fucked by a group of big black cocks and for me to watch and lick her clean after, she admitted she would love it and that she would really want to be used and abused like a true slut. She is petite and very slim with very small boobs but her ass and smooth pussy are to die for.
We are now looking to find a group of bbc to make this happen.
Add pics

Back