New couple needs advice

Hi there, I’ve been a “wanna be cuck” for quite some time now, and finally got my girlfriend to agree to try cuckolding me with bbc about a month ago, we have actively been trying to find a bull for the job pretty much ever since she agreed about a month back. I’m assuming this is normal that we are having trouble finding the right guy or I should say a guy we feel comfortable with. She definitely doesn’t have any trouble attracting a lot of attention from guys because she truly is a stunning lady but of course we simply don’t want to risk our relationship by choosing a guy that won’t end up respecting our relationship or a guy that we’ve known or that knows people we know since we are trying to be discreet as possible.
One idea I have thought of is to get a male ******* for her to cuck me with the first time when we go on vacation to Vegas this coming week. I definitely wouldn’t intend go that route again after but I was thinking it may be a great way for us to actually test the waters and actually do it with out having to worry about it causing problems in our personal life of relationship if it doesn’t go as well as we are hoping, not to mention we live over 950 miles away from there. Of course if it does go well we definitely plan on making this a regular thing and find a regular guy close to us since we have done it and broke the ice. Any one have any thoughts on this? Or have done something similar at first?
Although we are not in a major hurry to do this but it is something we are both excited about and are ready to finally try!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

There are 3 major Lifestyle (swinger) websites: SDC.com, kasidie.com, sls.com. They cost a few $ to join, but less than one paid ******* LOL. It's where men, women, and couples go to actually meet up in various combinations. You'll also find public (pay & you get in) and private (the host has to agree) parties and LS clubs.

Paid sites tend to have fewer 'fakes and flakes' because they use a system of validation--so you can write a 'review' of a couple or single player.

You might look for a party with a cuck theme to start, or a BBC event. Then you can sort of pick and choose among the other guests.

That's how we do it, at least.

There are 3 major Lifestyle (swinger) websites: SDC.com, kasidie.com, sls.com. They cost a few $ to join, but less than one paid ******* LOL. It's where men, women, and couples go to actually meet up in various combinations. You'll also find public (pay & you get in) and private (the host has to agree) parties and LS clubs.

Paid sites tend to have fewer 'fakes and flakes' because they use a system of validation--so you can write a 'review' of a couple or single player.

You might look for a party with a cuck theme to start, or a BBC event. Then you can sort of pick and choose among the other guests.

That's how we do it, at least.
Thanks for the reply! I love the idea of dating websites geared to cuckolding, I think that may be a better idea for us at first to keep things comfortable, the idea of a cuckold party sounds awesome, do you know how to find those? And what website would you recommend the most?

Thanks for the reply! I love the idea of dating websites geared to cuckolding, I think that may be a better idea for us at first to keep things comfortable, the idea of a cuckold party sounds awesome, do you know how to find those? And what website would you recommend the most?
The sites I mentioned are Lifestyle sites (swingers)--not specifically cuck/hotwife, but general LS. On the sites you can find clubs/parties that have a cuck/hotwife event--you can also attend a general LS party to get comfortable with the idea of people fucking in 'public' LOL

We're on sdc.com and kasidie.com. For our geography (South), SDC is best. Kasidie is stronger from Denver west to the west coast--but they both list clubs and parties in addition to folks who share your interests.

There's also Fetlife, which started as dom/sub, s&m, but not caters to a range of 'fetishes' (get it--'fet' life). We do just fine with sdc, but YMMV

Hi there, I’ve been a “wanna be cuck” for quite some time now, and finally got my girlfriend to agree to try cuckolding me with bbc about a month ago, we have actively been trying to find a bull for the job pretty much ever since she agreed about a month back. I’m assuming this is normal that we are having trouble finding the right guy or I should say a guy we feel comfortable with. She definitely doesn’t have any trouble attracting a lot of attention from guys because she truly is a stunning lady but of course we simply don’t want to risk our relationship by choosing a guy that won’t end up respecting our relationship or a guy that we’ve known or that knows people we know since we are trying to be discreet as possible.
One idea I have thought of is to get a male ******* for her to cuck me with the first time when we go on vacation to Vegas this coming week. I definitely wouldn’t intend go that route again after but I was thinking it may be a great way for us to actually test the waters and actually do it with out having to worry about it causing problems in our personal life of relationship if it doesn’t go as well as we are hoping, not to mention we live over 950 miles away from there. Of course if it does go well we definitely plan on making this a regular thing and find a regular guy close to us since we have done it and broke the ice. Any one have any thoughts on this? Or have done something similar at first?
Although we are not in a major hurry to do this but it is something we are both excited about and are ready to finally try!
You can also try adultfriendfinder.com and locate black guys in your area. You don't have to over complicate the issue. Just find a date for her and watch. You determine the parameters and rules and make them clear to the guy ahead of time and then meet and go for it. Just focus on the first one and you will discover how to find more later.

congrats, that is a good start. keep going and find men for her to enjoy. you want her to crave other cocks and be with other men a often as it can b arranged.

Recommend getting verified as a start on any site (this one included)

Back