New BNWO couple

kittybnwo

Couple
Hi, me and my girlfriend just had a talk a few nights ago and we’ve decided to be a black owned, and big black cock worshipping married couple. If anyone has tips, my wife’s starting my first worship training yesterday and my wife spends 30 minutes each time worshipping and praising black cock. She’s beginning to enjoy and love worship.

Attachments

• IMG_4992.jpeg
    IMG_4992.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 223
  • DFE9C776-0AF2-44BF-8954-7C2C58D356DF.jpeg
    DFE9C776-0AF2-44BF-8954-7C2C58D356DF.jpeg
    470.7 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_1736.jpeg
    IMG_1736.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 289
  • PNG image.png
    PNG image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 283
  • B933B34E-2958-4E75-B7A3-C35D7CC597DD.jpeg
    B933B34E-2958-4E75-B7A3-C35D7CC597DD.jpeg
    479.4 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
Hi, me and my girlfriend just had a talk a few nights ago and we’ve decided to be a black owned, and big black cock worshipping married couple. If anyone has tips, my wife’s starting my first worship training yesterday and my wife spends 30 minutes each time worshipping and praising black cock. She’s beginning to enjoy and love worship.
Welcome to the lifestyle, but get verified in order to be taken seriously!

You'll have to get verified to be taken seriously. Check the verification thread for more details.
Welcome to the lifestyle, but get verified in order to be taken seriously!
Hehe, your nice supporting words will go into a big void my friends. This guy does not even know if he is married or not. 🤣 ...
🤦‍♂️

Plus, he's using image stolen off the Internet (reverse image search them - almost all are on multiple sites). lol
And you even took the time to check into that. He already lost me at his obviously ridiculous posts so i didn't really feel the need to check for that in addition. Thanks for your enthusiasm though. :)

Back