New black bull to the site

Dark Dream

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Genuine. Athletic. Dominant. Hung. Clean. Intellectual BBC Bull.
Pleased to have discovered this site and currently finding my way around but wanted to introduce.

I am in my 30s , Nigerian origin, athletic build, enjoy fitness, healthy living and sport as well as travelling and all the usual.
My preference for women is; attractive with good physique , open to single women as well as cuckolding couples. I have plenty of experience.

I have high standards and am somewhat discreet , not here to pad my numbers up nor looking to fuck everything that messages me so I will
only reply or reach out if you tick my boxes.

Please also be verified if reaching out.

Pleased to have discovered this site and currently finding my way around but wanted to introduce.

I am in my 30s , Nigerian origin, athletic build, enjoy fitness, healthy living and sport as well as travelling and all the usual.
My preference for women is; attractive with good physique , open to single women as well as cuckolding couples. I have plenty of experience.

I have high standards and am somewhat discreet , not here to pad my numbers up nor looking to fuck everything that messages me so I will

Hi

Welcome

Welcome here!
It's always a good news when new Bulls arrive.
I wish you to meet many young and sexy wives, girlfriends or single women!

Back