Hey all my name is rylee and I'm divorced of 2 years and I've never been with a black man but I have the desire to be with one.. I'm scared because I know your dicks are bigger then white men and I haven't had sex in many years by my choice. But everywhere I look I see sexy black men that I'm just dieing to jump on right there I just don't know how to approach them.. as I'm writing this just the thought of an extremely hung black man going in me is makeing me sooooo wet.... How can I go about not being scared you guys are to big for me and it hurting and how can I approach you all with out getting looked at like a hoe??? Pics attached

Attachments

• IMG_20220920_081556617.jpg
    IMG_20220920_081556617.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_20221014_004427828.jpg
    IMG_20221014_004427828.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_20220917_224231370~2.jpg
    IMG_20220917_224231370~2.jpg
    623.4 KB · Views: 180
Hey all my name is rylee and I'm divorced of 2 years and I've never been with a black man but I have the desire to be with one.. I'm scared because I know your dicks are bigger then white men and I haven't had sex in many years by my choice. But everywhere I look I see sexy black men that I'm just dieing to jump on right there I just don't know how to approach them.. as I'm writing this just the thought of an extremely hung black man going in me is makeing me sooooo wet.... How can I go about not being scared you guys are to big for me and it hurting and how can I approach you all with out getting looked at like a hoe??? Pics attached
Watch some videos and start stretching your holes out daily and get ready for it 😈

Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! Yes...you CAN have BOTH!!

Definitely don’t be afraid hun !!! Just go for it !!! believe me as a woman you know that once your comfortable and relaxed your body will adjust and TRUST ME ITS DEFINITELY WORTH IT AND YOU’LL ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT

Hey sexy, don't be afraid, be yourself, say hello and the brother will make you fell relaxed and eventually give you what you need and desire. Where are you located?

just try by going up and saying hi. that usually works.

Hello Rylee you said this....How can I go about not being scared you guys are to big for me... yes some of us are that big, but go take a look at how small & skinny piper perry is & she loves taking big black cock so i`m pretty sure you can handle it also & love how it feels.

Hey rylee you definitely have nothing to worry about trust me. We are very straightforward and very chill guys. All you have to do is Introduce your self and say hi Start with basic conversation first

Love your post hun. I am similarly infatuated and a little scared, but soo horny viewing all these incredibly hot male specimen on this site.

Back