Never say never!

2jvixennstag

Couple
Real Person
From
UT, US
Hi, this is Stag from 2Jvixennstag. I have craved for my wife to experience this for over 20 years. My wife and I grew up in a very conservative/religious community and have all of those things going against my fantasy ever being fulfilled.
A while back I propositioned Vixen that if I accomplished a goal, my reward would be that she meet and have dinner with a man of her choosing. As I approached achieving my goal, she reluctantly agreed to start looking for a dinner mate through B2W. We had a number of men approach us and we appreciated each and every one of them and their communications with us. One in particular stood out, and my beautiful Vixen and I started to build a friendship with this wonderful person. After about two weeks of communications back and forth, my wife informed me we would not be having dinner with this friend but would be spending the weekend enjoying a sexual bounty that she has craved for years. A few days ago, I met my goal and told her how excited I was that she would not miss out due to my not reaching the set goal. She informed me that it didn't matter if I had reached it or not, she was going to meet and have sex with him regardless of our deal. We are now set to spend this coming (cumming) weekend enjoying the company of this guy that has treated her so well and with such great respect that she is now extremely excited to see where this adventure leads us. Hopefully we will be able to update this with a great positive follow up in a few days.

So Vixen has experienced our friend 4 times already tonight and Stag once. She says it has been such a fantastic experience and as of now has no regrets. Stag also has enjoyed the experience so much and found out he has a silver bullet. As Stag was taking his turn, our friend began kissing Vixen very deeply. Stag lost his load immediately. Been a hell of a lot of fun can’t wait to see what tonight and tomorrow continue to bring.2E7AB4C8-60F1-4F1C-BE78-4357C3605D62.jpeg

Hi, this is Stag from 2Jvixennstag. I have craved for my wife to experience this for over 20 years. My wife and I grew up in a very conservative/religious community and have all of those things going against my fantasy ever being fulfilled.
A while back I propositioned Vixen that if I accomplished a goal, my reward would be that she meet and have dinner with a man of her choosing. As I approached achieving my goal, she reluctantly agreed to start looking for a dinner mate through B2W. We had a number of men approach us and we appreciated each and every one of them and their communications with us. One in particular stood out, and my beautiful Vixen and I started to build a friendship with this wonderful person. After about two weeks of communications back and forth, my wife informed me we would not be having dinner with this friend but would be spending the weekend enjoying a sexual bounty that she has craved for years. A few days ago, I met my goal and told her how excited I was that she would not miss out due to my not reaching the set goal. She informed me that it didn't matter if I had reached it or not, she was going to meet and have sex with him regardless of our deal. We are now set to spend this coming (cumming) weekend enjoying the company of this guy that has treated her so well and with such great respect that she is now extremely excited to see where this adventure leads us. Hopefully we will be able to update this with a great positive follow up in a few days.
oh hell loving this post so exciting to know another wife is about to be converted.

So Vixen has experienced our friend 4 times already tonight and Stag once. She says it has been such a fantastic experience and as of now has no regrets. Stag also has enjoyed the experience so much and found out he has a silver bullet. As Stag was taking his turn, our friend began kissing Vixen very deeply. Stag lost his load immediately. Been a hell of a lot of fun can’t wait to see what tonight and tomorrow continue to bring.View attachment 3193633
thank you for sharing your most intimate sexual experience to date with us all to see.
here's hoping now started there will be many more such occasions.

Back