Never inside lifestyle?

This a question probably aimed at the husbands or cucks, but it can apply to the wives as well. Would you go out with, pursue, get engaged to or marry a girl if she was BBC only and she tells you that although she loves you deeply and totally, you will never have penetrative sex with her at all? would you still pursue her? I ask this question because i just found out that the couple that got us into this lifestyle are pretty much hardcore BBC fans, she was into this lifestyle before she met him at a young age and i'm sure she has not let him penetrate her since they have been together. My wife has been trying to find out more from his wife ( we want to become very close to them as friends, it will take some time yet) about their earlier experiences, we are not sure yet but he may be actually "a virgin", that would make things interesting.
I would love to hear if anyone is or knows of someone that has not had penetrative sex with their wife since before they were married.:sex:
Hot!

I feel the original poster......so many people are husband gets no penetration anymore (“Im BBC only now”) but we just have the problem with the no penetration at the start of the relationship.

It’s ok, if the husband says no more penetration - doesn’t make senses anymore - or its a mutual decision

But not at start of marriage

I get it, I think

This a question probably aimed at the husbands or cucks, but it can apply to the wives as well. Would you go out with, pursue, get engaged to or marry a girl if she was BBC only and she tells you that although she loves you deeply and totally, you will never have penetrative sex with her at all? would you still pursue her? I ask this question because i just found out that the couple that got us into this lifestyle are pretty much hardcore BBC fans, she was into this lifestyle before she met him at a young age and i'm sure she has not let him penetrate her since they have been together. My wife has been trying to find out more from his wife ( we want to become very close to them as friends, it will take some time yet) about their earlier experiences, we are not sure yet but he may be actually "a virgin", that would make things interesting.
I would love to hear if anyone is or knows of someone that has not had penetrative sex with their wife since before they were married.:sex:
We (my GF and I) didn't start out with this as a goal, but it's turned out that way. We've been together for several years off and on, and I have been pussyfree the entire time. We just sort of accidentally worked our way into it. We're not married and likely won't get married (due to age disparity, primarily), but we spend a lot of our time together (she likes to say we're "almost married" lol).

I would get into that kind of relationship with her. . I've known Domme/sub relationships that were 100% no sex, but it's rare. I should mention that i'm not tight with my family. That has a lot to do with lifestyle. It's hard to keep things like that discreet.

Back