Nervous for this weekend

Thanks for all the comments y’all ! Well I’m not a BBC virgin anymore . We found an experienced huge Black guy . He was ripped up like a damm bodybuilder . I can’t believe my little ass brought him to his knees . Hubby loved recording it and now we are officially a real hotwife couple . Don’t know what will happen now but I can see that hubby has a new love for me like never before . He cherishes me more now he says and is showing it so that’s great ! Also I felt pleasure physically and am honestly thinking of another possible experience with someone else . That guy at the event was too damm rough . Lol
Congratulations. You are a lucky couple. Waiting for the day when my wife post such a post.

Sorry, I totally understand now. I thought he was going to right there moving around with the camera. There's been some video of me over the yrs. It is a rare event. I set up my phone for my husband to watch on FaceTime. I set the phone on one of those squiggly tripods mostly behind a lamp. It worked ok. We did it once in a while after that. I've always been self-conscious about how I look when I cum. My face gets red, my nips get super puffy.

So, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
That’s beautiful that you’d do that for him tho . I didn’t see it until now after I’ve finally done it , that we do it because we love them and they want to see us because they love us and want the best for us . He’s told me this so many times but now I get it . It took me doing it for me to see it . And you’re right , it’s something rare and I could honestly see myself doing it again for him . I mean I love the way he worships me now and cherishes me in a new way . It’s like he’s privileged to be with me or something .

Is this the 2TallWishList party in Ohio?

Wherever it is, always keep in mind you want everything to be Safe, Sane, and Consensual.

If you need to take time to regroup and settle down, take it. There's no need to be constantly "on the hunt."

You'll enjoy yourself so much more if you relax into it and allow things to happen organically.

As for performing, put that out of your mind. You are there for YOUR pleasure, and regardless of how you think you'll look, a girl who is joyous and really having a good time -is- ultra sexy.
I can't say it any better that that. ;)

This weekend, hubby and I are going to do a weekend event where this swinger group rents the entire hotel two floors . We have a room booked. From what I hear , hot Black guys attend this event so I’m sure we will connect with someone and do a few sessions . All hubby wants to do is record as much footage as possible so he can enjoy it later . I’m just so nervous . Nervous I won’t be able to perform good enough for his video , nervous I won’t enjoy it , nervous of everything pretty much . Lol . Any advice on how to unwind and let loose ?? Any advice at all ???
Have a few drinks maybe lol.... have u ever had bbc

This weekend, hubby and I are going to do a weekend event where this swinger group rents the entire hotel two floors . We have a room booked. From what I hear , hot Black guys attend this event so I’m sure we will connect with someone and do a few sessions . All hubby wants to do is record as much footage as possible so he can enjoy it later . I’m just so nervous . Nervous I won’t be able to perform good enough for his video , nervous I won’t enjoy it , nervous of everything pretty much . Lol . Any advice on how to unwind and let loose ?? Any advice at all ???
Also does ur hubby really know what he is getting into lol

Thanks for all the comments y’all ! Well I’m not a BBC virgin anymore . We found an experienced huge Black guy . He was ripped up like a damm bodybuilder . I can’t believe my little ass brought him to his knees . Hubby loved recording it and now we are officially a real hotwife couple . Don’t know what will happen now but I can see that hubby has a new love for me like never before . He cherishes me more now he says and is showing it so that’s great ! Also I felt pleasure physically and am honestly thinking of another possible experience with someone else . That guy at the event was too damm rough . Lol
My wife said her first black guy was huge and too rough too,they went out after work,but she came looking like she was robbed and raped in Central Park! She said she was done with him,but a week later she went back for another round,before finally tapping out!

Just relax and enjoy you will be fine.

Have a ******* and smile your won't be the only nervous wife. When you smile people smile back. Men.. will take notice and a little lip biting is inviting to the right man.
The right guy will go at your pace . And make sure you are comfortable. Sometimes just saying fuck it and going for it will help you loosen up. That way your not roaming around for hours wishing by the second day you had taken advantage earlier. People are people some assholes and others just like you. Know that your among like minded people or they wouldn't be there. So enjoy yourself dress sexy and put it all out there on your wants. Remember to smile and talk your way through if you need to. Before you know it you'll be looking back at hubby and saying holy *******. I fucking love you. Lol have fun. Remember like minded people . If you run into anyone they are there for the same thing. Might find some new old friends and a partner in crime. Enjoy only wish I was there. Mmm to help you relax. Grrr. Enjoy you two.

Back