Nervous for this weekend

destinybebe33

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
This weekend, hubby and I are going to do a weekend event where this swinger group rents the entire hotel two floors . We have a room booked. From what I hear , hot Black guys attend this event so I’m sure we will connect with someone and do a few sessions . All hubby wants to do is record as much footage as possible so he can enjoy it later . I’m just so nervous . Nervous I won’t be able to perform good enough for his video , nervous I won’t enjoy it , nervous of everything pretty much . Lol . Any advice on how to unwind and let loose ?? Any advice at all ???

This weekend, hubby and I are going to do a weekend event where this swinger group rents the entire hotel two floors . We have a room booked. From what I hear , hot Black guys attend this event so I’m sure we will connect with someone and do a few sessions . All hubby wants to do is record as much footage as possible so he can enjoy it later . I’m just so nervous . Nervous I won’t be able to perform good enough for his video , nervous I won’t enjoy it , nervous of everything pretty much . Lol . Any advice on how to unwind and let loose ?? Any advice at all ???
Get what u can

Where is the event at

Is this the 2TallWishList party in Ohio?

Wherever it is, always keep in mind you want everything to be Safe, Sane, and Consensual.

If you need to take time to regroup and settle down, take it. There's no need to be constantly "on the hunt."

You'll enjoy yourself so much more if you relax into it and allow things to happen organically.

As for performing, put that out of your mind. You are there for YOUR pleasure, and regardless of how you think you'll look, a girl who is joyous and really having a good time -is- ultra sexy.

Is this the 2TallWishList party in Ohio?

Wherever it is, always keep in mind you want everything to be Safe, Sane, and Consensual.

If you need to take time to regroup and settle down, take it. There's no need to be constantly "on the hunt."

You'll enjoy yourself so much more if you relax into it and allow things to happen organically.

As for performing, put that out of your mind. You are there for YOUR pleasure, and regardless of how you think you'll look, a girl who is joyous and really having a good time -is- ultra sexy.
Wow such great advice ! So it’s called planet swirl . They travel to different areas

snoop dogg smoking GIF

Listen to Snoop

Get a buzz going to where u dont care, but not all the way messed up or nothin

Don’t worry about your husband and your performance. As a stag husband, just seeing my wife being pleasured is all I really want. Our bull brought her back to a dark room. This meant recording wasn’t going to happen, but I wasn’t going to ruin his atmosphere. Instead, I just took in the show without recording. I may make suggestions to her about my favorite positions, but it’s really just about the moment. All he wants is to see your pleasure. Don’t worry about him at all. Biggest issue would be to ask about any limitations for that type of party. If you ended up in a room w more than one guy would that be ok? Where you are ok w them finishing, protection and those details. Does he want to join in or just watch? And most importantly, discuss that nothing may happen if you dont find the right guy. If you do play, talk about what you both liked and what can be better for next time.
Have fun. Wish we were there too.

Don’t worry about your husband and your performance. As a stag husband, just seeing my wife being pleasured is all I really want. Our bull brought her back to a dark room. This meant recording wasn’t going to happen, but I wasn’t going to ruin his atmosphere. Instead, I just took in the show without recording. I may make suggestions to her about my favorite positions, but it’s really just about the moment. All he wants is to see your pleasure. Don’t worry about him at all. Biggest issue would be to ask about any limitations for that type of party. If you ended up in a room w more than one guy would that be ok? Where you are ok w them finishing, protection and those details. Does he want to join in or just watch? And most importantly, discuss that nothing may happen if you dont find the right guy. If you do play, talk about what you both liked and what can be better for next time.
Have fun. Wish we were there too.
Great advice , thanks . Yeah he’s a stag for sure just wants to watch be we already agreed that it will be taped because with him in the room I don’t see myself being natural and free , I see myself stiffening up . He wants me as natural and free as possible so that’s why we’re recording it

Back