Need your help

JoeyBlackBBCHW

Female
Gold Member
I've been called a n****er lover nearly my whole life from racist white people in my town. Anyone get hate for being into black dudes? Well, this post is for the haters. You wish you could be these guys!

P.S. Call me a new dirty name that's worse than the one above and I'll send you a private picture. (Nothing racist tho). I love being called names but my cuck doesn't like to do it he's too nice he says.

Attachments

• 20190317_034641.jpg
    20190317_034641.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 84
It doesn't have to mean that they hate you, it could also be a sign of surpressed desire. It could be that they love you and desire you, but hate it that you give your pussy to BBC only so they feel restricted and powerless. As you said "they wish they could be those guys" that you suck and fuck. Even if it hurts, don't let it, don't take it seriously. Just do your thing and pretend you don't hear them. I know its not easy to understand, but the same way you feel when they call you ni**er lover, the same way they feel when a BBC dominates you and triumphantly walks you around the town. It doesn't mean that their actions are justified, they will never be. But they most often come from surpressed love, desire and respect.

The only thing i can say is people are stupid. Don't give a $hit, they don't deserve your attention or time. my suggestion: Whenever you get things like that said directly to your face simply counter 'em with a smile; show them you don't mind. ;)

i feel nothing but admiration and appreciation for any Woman who is her sexual self, meaning she knows what she wants and goes for it! There is too much repression of female sexuality on this planet already. ImO every Woman who owns her sexuality is a win for our societies/communities, same as every man who helps and supports her in her quest for fulfillment. Life's too short to miss out and - consciously or not - you know you deserve it, don't you?

P.S. (Un-)fortunately my honest respect for you forbids me to call you dirty names. Perhaps i am more like "your cuck" in this department ("too nice")?

P.P.S. If the Woman in the pic is indeed you, you are a very hot Lady! 😍 Whenever i see a beautiful, sexy Lady (like you) i can't help but feel she is deserving of the best sexual experiences, pleasure and fulfillment she can possibly get. (Is it just me?)
Anyway, if you choose mostly - or even only - Black men to satisfy your need then be it. Rule #1 has to be consensus - your body, your choice!
Thank you for sharing your sexy pics and keep on doing what makes you happy! (And this is coming from a person who is "officially" a white male. ;) )

Back