Need my wife fucked by a BBC, I want cleanup duty!

I am a closeted married Bi. Have sucked and been fucked by BBCs while traveling on business. First guy to cum in my mouth was a black guy. First guy to fuck me was a black guy - same guy, he taught me a lot. There were many more. Have done whites, hispanics, asians, BBC is just better. I thoroughly enjoy being dominated by black men. My role is to bring pleasure and obey what a Black Man commands.

So….. enter my wife, she knows about none of this. I want her to have the same incredible experience I know a BBC delivers, and get fucked hard and deep by a BBC while I watch. I know how it can change you, and I want that for her. And yeah, I want to eat his cum when he finishes. Queue submissive Scott.

She is hot, energetic, but somewhat reserved sexually. Fit, 5-6, 115, brunette, with a tight athletic body. Pic is her clothed. I know I cannot please her fully. I want her to completely cut loose while a big black bull fucks her to and beyond orgasm. She deserves the best. And she deserves it often. And I want to be there for every explosive BBC stroke as a submissive worthless and supportive cuck.

Know there are a ton of threads Here, am new on the forum. Interested in any and all feedback and advice on how to get her into this lifestyle!

Attachments

• 3FA68961-D1A0-457F-B4CA-2B95198D1523.jpeg
    3FA68961-D1A0-457F-B4CA-2B95198D1523.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 698
Last edited:
I am a closeted married Bi. Have sucked and been fucked by BBCs while traveling on business. First guy to cum in my mouth was a black guy. First guy to fuck me was a black guy - same guy, he taught me a lot. There were many more. Have done whites, hispanics, asians, BBC is just better. I thoroughly enjoy being dominated by black men. My role is to bring pleasure and obey what a Black Man commands.

So….. enter my wife, she knows about none of this. I want her to have the same incredible experience I know a BBC delivers, and get fucked hard and deep by a BBC while I watch. I know how it can change you, and I want that for her. And yeah, I want to eat his cum when he finishes. Queue submissive Scott.

She is hot, energetic, but somewhat reserved sexually. Fit, 5-6, 115, brunette, with a tight athletic body. Pic is her clothed. I know I cannot please her fully. I want her to completely cut loose while a big black bull fucks her to and beyond orgasm. She deserves the best. And she deserves it often. And I want to be there for every explosive BBC stroke as a submissive worthless and supportive cuck.

Know there are a ton of threads Here, am new on the forum. Interested in any and all feedback and advice on how to get her into this lifestyle!
I'd be able to help you out with that offer.

Yes she does need it. Let me give it to her

Its super hot 🔥

Available

Were you from ?

Orlando here, I’m ready for her

Hey bro I would be very interested in linking up with you both. I'm located in Asheville NC and if you interested pvt message me let's talk

Attachments

• Message_1674032504549.jpg
    Message_1674032504549.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
  • 20230102_042055.jpg
    20230102_042055.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
While stationed in Georgia, she called me at work one day. She told me she had been "naughty" and could hardly wait for me to come home.

We had to call the Engineers to unclog a blocked drain. When he arrived, she was happily impressed with the guy A little older and nice looking. Nice personality. And very dark skin. Her favorite

She was dressed in typical Jenn fashion in the summer time. Daisy Duke shorts. Very short ones. And a Georgia Bull Dogs T shirt. As he worked she stayed in the kitchen and carried on conversation with him. Talked about the Bulldogs too. She was smiling up at him the entire time. Once completed, he looked around and she offered him some water. She was obviously flirting with him and wanted more. Told him she didn't like being home alone all day. He took the hint. Asked her if he could pet her Bulldog. She looked down demurely and shook her head yes. His hands moved to her T shirt and 38D braless breasts. Her head came up and she kissed him Deeply. Then she said she moved her hands and check out his hardening cock. After a moment, his hand moved to unbutton her shorts and she swayed her hips to help him remove them. She opened his pants up and then led him by his cock to our bedroom.

She took her T shirt off and removed his clothes for him, dropping down to sit on the bed and suck his cock. Wanted it nice and hard she told me. She lay back on our bed and she said they fucked for about half an hour before they both came.. He came in her bareback.

They talked and recovered and then she sucked him hard again and he fucked her Doggy style until he shot another load in her hot pussy. He got another call and had to leave after that. That is when she called me.

When I got home, she gave me a hot kiss and told me to follow her. We went to our bedroom and she showed me the huge wet spot on the bed. She dropped her shorts and took off her T shirt and told me in detail about Her encounter as she held my head between her legs, telling me to clean her. She made sure I unloaded in her too. Then pushed it in my face as she told me to eat her used pussy. Hot times

Back