Need help with scenario - for real

Cutecanuck

Couple
From
Canada
Hotwife very curious and has dabbled with bbc ( bj hj ). Very very talented I promise !! I want to help her take it to next level

We will / can travel to best responses and would love a scenario where go to club ( jazz/blues or nightclub ) and she dances with one / two / a few men and see where it all ends up !! I have a pretty good idea how that will go

Come on B2w - give me where ( City ) and clubs and if you and buddies can make this happen we will b there !!

Cheers

Hotwife very curious and has dabbled with bbc ( bj hj ). Very very talented I promise !! I want to help her take it to next level

We will / can travel to best responses and would love a scenario where go to club ( jazz/blues or nightclub ) and she dances with one / two / a few men and see where it all ends up !! I have a pretty good idea how that will go

Come on B2w - give me where ( City ) and clubs and if you and buddies can make this happen we will b there !!

Cheers
where in Canada are you and as for clubs unless they are swingers clubs it is hit and miss, My wife was very sucessful finding men in Fredericton

Back