Need a bull With the biggest cock for my black wife.

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by Infamousblg, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Infamousblg

Infamousblg New Member

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg So it's been a fantasy of mine for years to have my wife fucked in front of me. Now I've looked all over this site and haven't seen many cases like mine. Yea my wife is black, and I'm white. You see my wife has never been into black men. Her whole life she's fucked only white guys Now I know for a fact that my wife has slept with over a dozen guys at least and not one of those was a black cock. Disappointing. Now I've mentioned this to her before and she kind of blew me off and didn't think I was serious. So I need a black bull with the biggest dick in the state of Georgia to fuck the brains out of my wife and blow a massive load inside of her only the best for my little whore. Now tell me what would you do to my wife? The person I chose must live in georgia or at least the neighboring states and be willing to join us. I can send better pics of her face to the person who gives me the most convincing details. Oh and a dick pic couldn't hurt any. Maybe that will help me convince her. Oh and I have much better photos of her body including her delicious oh so very toght pussy.

2. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Well-Known Member

US
    I'd love to fuck her!

Rico89 likes this.
  3. FattyPatty

FattyPatty Well-Known Member

US
    Your wife's body is sexy!

That being said, has SHE agreed to you watching her have sex with a black man? You mention that YOU will be choosing who fucks her but then imply that she needs to be convinced. Shouldn't she be involved in the selection process?

4. xpatblack

xpatblack Active Member

Australia
    happy to fuck a sista

raykink likes this.
  5. Use sexy wife

Use sexy wife Member

US
    Black women are hot

6. long stroke

long stroke Well-Known Member

US
    I would luv to long stroke that wet pussy!

7. Eatzitafter

Eatzitafter Member

US
    What part of Georgia?

8. alstep

alstep Active Member

US
    She is beautiful. In Atlanta, white, and 7"