Need a bull With the biggest cock for my black wife.

Infamousblg

Couple
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg So it's been a fantasy of mine for years to have my wife fucked in front of me. Now I've looked all over this site and haven't seen many cases like mine. Yea my wife is black, and I'm white. You see my wife has never been into black men. Her whole life she's fucked only white guys Now I know for a fact that my wife has slept with over a dozen guys at least and not one of those was a black cock. Disappointing. Now I've mentioned this to her before and she kind of blew me off and didn't think I was serious. So I need a black bull with the biggest dick in the state of Georgia to fuck the brains out of my wife and blow a massive load inside of her only the best for my little whore. Now tell me what would you do to my wife? The person I chose must live in georgia or at least the neighboring states and be willing to join us. I can send better pics of her face to the person who gives me the most convincing details. Oh and a dick pic couldn't hurt any. Maybe that will help me convince her. Oh and I have much better photos of her body including her delicious oh so very toght pussy.

View attachment 461260 View attachment 461261 View attachment 461262 So it's been a fantasy of mine for years to have my wife fucked in front of me. Now I've looked all over this site and haven't seen many cases like mine. Yea my wife is black, and I'm white. You see my wife has never been into black men. Her whole life she's fucked only white guys Now I know for a fact that my wife has slept with over a dozen guys at least and not one of those was a black cock. Disappointing. Now I've mentioned this to her before and she kind of blew me off and didn't think I was serious. So I need a black bull with the biggest dick in the state of Georgia to fuck the brains out of my wife and blow a massive load inside of her only the best for my little whore. Now tell me what would you do to my wife? The person I chose must live in georgia or at least the neighboring states and be willing to join us. I can send better pics of her face to the person who gives me the most convincing details. Oh and a dick pic couldn't hurt any. Maybe that will help me convince her. Oh and I have much better photos of her body including her delicious oh so very toght pussy.
I'd love to fuck her!

View attachment 461260 View attachment 461261 View attachment 461262 So it's been a fantasy of mine for years to have my wife fucked in front of me. Now I've looked all over this site and haven't seen many cases like mine. Yea my wife is black, and I'm white. You see my wife has never been into black men. Her whole life she's fucked only white guys Now I know for a fact that my wife has slept with over a dozen guys at least and not one of those was a black cock. Disappointing. Now I've mentioned this to her before and she kind of blew me off and didn't think I was serious. So I need a black bull with the biggest dick in the state of Georgia to fuck the brains out of my wife and blow a massive load inside of her only the best for my little whore. Now tell me what would you do to my wife? The person I chose must live in georgia or at least the neighboring states and be willing to join us. I can send better pics of her face to the person who gives me the most convincing details. Oh and a dick pic couldn't hurt any. Maybe that will help me convince her. Oh and I have much better photos of her body including her delicious oh so very toght pussy.
Black women are hot

Back