N-word as a turn on : yes or no ?

I personally think it's different strokes for different folks. Although in some circumstances it's obviously way too much. But there are fantasies out there. And men have them too. Coming from a little innocent woman in the right circumstance forsing her to say things that just wouldn't come out of her mouth. A good girl our lady with class. You have to know your partner well enough to know that's just not her style. But when in role play that's just what you're doing playing. If you can call a woman a bitch a slut a hoe a snow bunny or her husband in a cuck situation every name of the book... Then you should be able to handle a little named calling yourself. But like I said different strokes for different folks. One personally would never bag a woman to call me anything that's not endearing. But who knows what kind of plantation fantasy or Southern Belle ideas you might have. I think it's just fine when deep and pleasure. For a woman that's obviously not a racist or a bigot. Making her blush to say those words while she's cumming... Doing and saying things she wouldn't do on a regular basis. You can't get mad if she enjoys getting a little wild and saying things she wouldn't typically say during dirty talk. If you know your partner well enough or that special someone you're with you know there's no hard feelings or you'd be yelling out racist things yourself. I think when it comes to fantasies there shouldn't be much that is off limits as long as everyone is in agreement. So giving an overall view of one word good or bad can seem kind of ridiculous. For the men out there you called her a slut while she's such a cock he called her a bitch and a hoe after you came. So if she wants to go dark and say something crazy there shouldn't be much that's off limits. But that's up too you and her. If you're feeling bad about it don't go there and don't ******* anyone to say anything they don't want to say. That will only ******* the vibe. And I like good vibrations.

I've been with a couple of guys who wanted me to do it. The one, I literally think he couldn't get hard unless you called him it..
It didn't last long. I wasn't into it. I was also with someone who wanted to add "white bitch" to everything he said. I find it weird, but whatever.. thankfully my man isn't like that

Our older bull is into raceplay, cuckolding is "reparations" and the sex play is usually themed around black power, breeding out and unprotected sex. The sex is always fantastic.
Funny I’ve been asked to be apart of some raceplay. I’ll simply refuse. My pleasure isn’t getting off to hearing any racial slur or humiliation at all. But to each their own if that what makes makes sex fantastic, we all have our own kinks.

It's a hateful word, period. Could it be that by using it, a white woman is using reverse psychology on herself by telling herself the guy she just insulted or "thinks so lowely of" is about to own her body thus heightening her depravity.

Or maybe she just wants to piss off the man she he will give her the unholiest fuck of her life.

Just some thoughts.

Turn on for clowns..I don’t even say it..and I don’t wanna say anything derogatory to her as well..******* is wack….that’s when ******* go left…factual….Thr one’s doing that really feel like a slave or something..white women were getting fucked on the plantations…it’s like fuck me,but as soon as it gets out now it’s *******…nonsense…shout-out to those who genuine love a black man..I always say either she’s gonna be young and having fun..until she married white guy or older maybe divorced..in a new town..parents dead and maybe she will get with you ..other than that she’s not marrying you or having a baby…u a secret..for a good time..slave a boy toy for momentnot all..just majority…hey I’m cool with that…is what it is💪🤷🏾👍🏾

Back