N-word as a turn on : yes or no ?

Ok I’m done I can’t. Not my job to educate anymore @SwirlSexr775 i gotta so now 😂😂
I hear you man this s.h.i.t.s' boring ain't it. Think I'm going to hit the full ignore on that toilet licker. Interestingly enough my brilliant white girlfriend has found out that this guy apparently is a legitimate member but keeps making other accounts to respond with. Looks like he made the mistake of letting a magnificent black man fuck his wife / girlfriend. Didn't turn out like he wanted it to. Lol. I think she may be in love. Lol. More to Cum. Peace Bro.🤣

👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

"Changeit" pathetic pity party goes something like this according to my delicious Vanilla Pussicle...

He's a legit member and responds with a fake profile. His first was changeit now its with 2 T's. The reason I think he's a member is bc 1. he's following the thread, 2. He knows how to change the spelling so it doesn't get the asterisks. He is totally projecting, probably bc his agreement for his wife to be in a cuckold backfired and she is now being fucked regularly by the dude that was supposed to just be a 1 time thing, or she is now completely hooked on BBC and he has become irrelevant 😉

He's back.. LOL. Glad you approve. Not really though. Lol. You don't matter. I wouldn't want to change you if you paid me. I want to leave you just as fucked up as you are. Lol. I'll come to these places as I see fit. However I actually prefer cumming in white women. Lol. Really any race of woman would do. I think you'd like me cumming in your AssPussy wouldn't you Marianne ? Lol. I'm flattered by all your attention. It must be all my Big Black Man Magnificence Lol. Why does everybody who I put on blast and whittle down to size comment on my weight and media. When they have absolutely none at all. No verification, no gold status, obviously no life. Lol. I am fat and loving it. From the responses I get I would say that I have a lot of company. Taboo is in the eyes of beholder. As I said in another post nothing surprises me when it comes to humans. However since you're subhuman I got my eyes bugged out just like Al Jolson. Lol🤣
Gotta love the irony. "Big black man magnificence", he says. You keep on throwing that word out there. Did you just discover iit a couple of weeks ago? Any black man, regarless of size, who really was "magnificent" would never reduce himself to being some well-endowed disposable plan.tation ne.gro buck, to be used for other people's degrading twisted racial fetishes. Chew on that.

Gotta love the irony. "Big black man magnificence", he says. You keep on throwing that word out there. Did you just discover iit a couple of weeks ago? Any black man, regarless of size, who really was "magnificent" would never reduce himself to being some well-endowed disposable plan.tation ne.gro buck, to be used for other people's degrading twisted racial fetishes. Chew on that.
Magnificence is so fitting. It applies to me and most Black men...Especially the ones on this site. I know you have no way to relate to that. As you are clearly of an inferior breed. Lol. How's that cuckold thing working out for you and your significant other ? I bet you're sorry she got to taste the MAGNIFICENCE that is THE BLACK MAN.
Drop dead ass wipe. I have a life to live. Lol... Oh and by the way... MAGNIFICENCE, MAGNIFICENCE, MAGNIFICENCE, MAGNIFICENCE, MAGNIFICENCE, MAGNIFICENCE,
Na Na Na Na... Lol Oh please let it be some MAGNIFICENT BLACK MAN FROM THIS SITE that's blowing your fucking wife's back out... IN A MANNER THAT YOU COULD NEVER COMPREHEND. Now suck on that dicklet 🤣

Magnificence is so fitting. It applies to me and most Black men...Especially the ones on this site. I know you have no way to relate to that. As you are clearly of an inferior breed. Lol. How's that cuckold thing working out for you and your significant other ? I bet you're sorry she got to taste the MAGNIFICENCE that is THE BLACK MAN.
Drop dead ass wipe. I have a life to live. Lol... Oh and by the way... MAGNIFICENCE, MAGNIFICENCE, MAGNIFICENCE, MAGNIFICENCE, MAGNIFICENCE, MAGNIFICENCE,
Na Na Na Na... Lol Oh please let it be some MAGNIFICENT BLACK MAN FROM THIS SITE that's blowing your fucking wife's back out... IN A MANNER THAT YOU COULD NEVER COMPREHEND. Now suck on that dicklet 🤣
You're right. I have no way of relating to it, as I have no experience of behaving like a purchased breeder s lave who is put to use by his buyer to fuck his wife. I have too much self-respect and self awareness to even contemplate that. Two qualities you clearly know nothing of.

Anyway, no point in "trying" to debate you on this. You are clearly of the "enormous-dicked, small-brained, can fuck like a mindless beast" sub-genre.
You remind me of the saying: "Don't try to argue with an idiot: they'll drag you down to ther level and beat you with their experience". 🤣

Last edited:
You're right. I have no way of relating to it, as I have no experience of behaving like a purchased breeder s lave who is put to use by his buyer to fuck his wife. I have too much self-respect and self awareness to even contemplate that. Two qualities you clearly know nothing of.

Anyway, no point in "trying" to debate you on this. You are clearly of the "enormous-dicked, small-brained, can fuck like a mindless beast" sub-genre.
You remind me of the saying: "Don't try to argue with an idiot: they'll drag you down to ther level and beat you with their experience". 🤣
What you should relate to and come to terms with is that you're clearly a repressed homosexual. Tiny prick in one hand, extra large dildo in your face hole, vibrating studded butt plug in your bussy. As the mantra "I LOVE BIG BLACK DICK, I LOVE BIG BLACK DICK, I LOVE BIG BLACK DICK REVERBERATES IN YOUR SICK TWISTED SKULL OVER AND OVER AGAIN" Lol.
So tell me does she taunt you with how MAGNIFICENTLY HER BIG BLACK BULL FUCKS HER INTO THE STRATOSPHERE? Is it your wife getting owned? Your girlfriend? Say It Ain't So... It's your d.a.u.g.h.t.e.r. isn't it. Lol. Why don't you just do yourself a favor and auto asphyxiate yourself into an early grave. Lol. I'm sure you have all the accoutrements to accomplishment that standing ovation worthy act🤣.
Oh and before I forget magnificent, magnificent, magnificent, magnificent, 😂

What you should relate to and come to terms with is that you're clearly a repressed homosexual. Tiny prick in one hand, extra large dildo in your face hole, vibrating studded butt plug in your bussy. As the mantra "I LOVE BIG BLACK DICK, I LOVE BIG BLACK DICK, I LOVE BIG BLACK DICK REVERBERATES IN YOUR SICK TWISTED SKULL OVER AND OVER AGAIN" Lol.
So tell me does she taunt you with how MAGNIFICENTLY HER BIG BLACK BULL FUCKS HER INTO THE STRATOSPHERE? Is it your wife getting owned? Your girlfriend? Say It Ain't So... It's your d.a.u.g.h.t.e.r. isn't it. Lol. Why don't you just do yourself a favor and auto asphyxiate yourself into an early grave. Lol. I'm sure you have all the accoutrements to accomplishment that standing ovation worthy act🤣.
Oh and before I forget magnificent, magnificent, magnificent, magnificent, 😂
I must say I am a little impressed but mostly astonished that a person can spout such a copious amount of garbage in such a short span of time. But I was wondering about something else. Since you take pride in behaving like a dedicated well-endowed planta.tion buck, I want to ask: Does Grandpa take off all the ironwork (c.hains, p.adlocks and neck, wrist and ankle brackets) so he can watch you "blacking" grandma unrestrained, really going at her as you give her the full length of your big black cock? Or does he keep everything in place as a precaution, in case you "go native", as the whites describe american blacks to outsiders sometimes? I'm just curious.

I must say I am a little impressed but mostly astonished that a person can spout such a copious amount of garbage in such a short span of time. But I was wondering about something else. Since you take pride in behaving like a dedicated well-endowed planta.tion buck, I want to ask: Does Grandpa take off all the ironwork (c.hains, p.adlocks and neck, wrist and ankle brackets) so he can watch you "blacking" grandma unrestrained, really going at her as you give her the full length of your big black cock? Or does he keep everything in place as a precaution, in case you "go native", as the whites describe american blacks to outsiders sometimes? I'm just curious.
Going to have a fantastic weekend with my beautiful vanilla girlfriend, my wonderful, talented, intelligent, and professionally successful c.h.i.l.d.r.e.n. I'll just pity you as I go full ignore. Have a MAGNIFICENT extinction gamma cuck. Ta Ta dicklet🤣

Last edited:
Back