My young 22yo gf to use

What would you do to that slut

• Total voters
Yes i know her pussy is waiting to be stretched good! But i have to work her a little more any tips?
take her out dressed sexy and then dressed slutty. openly touch her - thighs, butt n boobs. hike up her skirt to expose her to other men in the bars n dance clubs

take her out dressed sexy and then dressed slutty. openly touch her - thighs, butt n boobs. hike up her skirt to expose her to other men in the bars n dance clubs
Mmmm i will do that i already fingered her in the malls food court and there were lots of people she was so wet .. ill definetly try to show her ass for other guys

Mmmm i will do that i already fingered her in the malls food court and there were lots of people she was so wet .. ill definetly try to show her ass for other guys
and make sure when they see you n her, that you don't have a 'possessive' look on your face.
figure out how you can encourage other men to touch her as well! i think in a short time, you could be in that food court with another man fingering her pussy!

and make sure when they see you n her, that you don't have a 'possessive' look on your face.
figure out how you can encourage other men to touch her as well! i think in a short time, you could be in that food court with another man fingering her pussy!
Hhaha would be hot .. but the men are already going to her , its her that uncomfortable with that how to make her comfortable

Back