My young 22yo gf to use

What would you do to that slut

• Total voters
I've seen that video before, I've jacked my white penis several times to it in fact. What happened with that couple?
Lol! I guess I'm flattered??
She went thru a black dick phase and they broke up shortly after. I was her first and we did a few sessions. it was supposed to be a 'One Time' thing for her, but.....we all know the cliche :sex:

I should probably feel guilty lol but interesting enough he likes being a BBC cuckold and hooked me up with another one of his GFs

She went thru a black dick phase and they broke up shortly after. I was her first and we did a few sessions. it was supposed to be a 'One Time' thing for her, but.....we all know the cliche :sex:

I should probably feel guilty lol but interesting enough he likes being a BBC cuckold and hooked me up with another one of his GFs
That's why I'm telling Nenene to be careful with this girl of his.

Did she not want to do the cuckold thing, because if he was into it, her black dick phase shouldn't have bothered him.

Shes only got my cock thats it
She still young and she probably in love with you. That's a good thing ;)
Just tell her flat out you want to try something different and it will turn you on so much if she fucked a black guy 'just once'.
It will work :devil:

She went for dolo on the BBC tip lol
Ole boy became irrelevant. Last I heard she was a Snapchat model $$$ but that's all old news I don't keep up with them anymore
I don't understand this modern black slang. Does someone here speak jive that can translate?

Back