My young 22yo gf to use

What would you do to that slut

• Total voters
of course patna bring her slutty tight holes and i make ure to return her with some sore and swollen holes and her pussy full of cum, love the first shot i would love to ripe her yoga pants and make a fuck hole on them and fuck her just like that doggy style, keep them coming boy

I still ave a thick 8" cock but if she would need 9 or 10+ i would still do my job and eat/clean her ass or pussy while the bull stretches her bad

I still ave a thick 8" cock but if she would need 9 or 10+ i would still do my job and eat/clean her ass or pussy while the bull stretches her bad
Very good. It's the same for me, my cock is 7" so it isn't very small, but my wife's Bull has 9" and it's thicker and that's more satisfying for my wife. We fucked a couple of times after she started with BBC, but she got quite disappointed. So no more fucking for me, she has decided to be BBC only. But I will clean her up with my tongue after she had sex with her Bull.

Very good. It's the same for me, my cock is 7" so it isn't very small, but my wife's Bull has 9" and it's thicker and that's more satisfying for my wife. We fucked a couple of times after she started with BBC, but she got quite disappointed. So no more fucking for me, she has decided to be BBC only. But I will clean her up with my tongue after she had sex with her Bull.
youre in a perfect cuckold relationship she gets to be the real bbc slut she is while her husband cleans her creampies from real men

youre in a perfect cuckold relationship she gets to be the real bbc slut she is while her husband cleans her creampies from real men
Hope you and your girlfriend will experience the same, and that she will soon try BBC and hopefully decides to that her pussy will be for BBC only so you only get to clean her creampies and aren't allowed to fuck her anymore.

Back