My wife's bull is too mean & won't let the wife go with me to India.

Raj-raj

Male
My sister is getting married in India and her Black Bull told me, '' She is not going with you, you mom fucker asshole.'' I asked him what will I tell my sister and friends why she come. He said , '' Tell your sister that your wife has a Black Bull who fucks her pussy with his big dick .'' He even told me to bring my sister so he can fuck her too.'' Please give me any ideas you people have.

First of all its your wife and your sister...just go. You don't have to tell him that you are going anywhere just purchase tickets and go. Next get a new bull...the whole dominant bull thing is a great fantasy but you have let it get into real life and now you are having problems because you picked a bull that is an asshole and not a gentleman. Somehow you need to man up and take care of business.

Yes, but my wife is on his side. She doesn't give a fuck about me or my sister. She loves to be fuck by big black dick. It is not about me but my wife.

Yes, but my wife is on his side. She doesn't give a fuck about me or my sister. She loves to be fuck by big black dick. It is not about me but my wife.
Sounds like you just answered your own question. So....be a good cuckie and go alone ;)

For me that would be taking things a bit too far, it's one thing to have sexual fantasys or act on them but when it starts to affect family and personal life outside of sex and romance then it becomes a problem.

My sister is getting married in India and her Black Bull told me, '' She is not going with you, you mom fucker asshole.'' I asked him what will I tell my sister and friends why she come. He said , '' Tell your sister that your wife has a Black Bull who fucks her pussy with his big dick .'' He even told me to bring my sister so he can fuck her too.'' Please give me any ideas you people have.
Better do what the man says. Try to hook him up with your sister too.

Back