My wife's 1st BBC tonight

Awesome. More of us white betas getting cucked by bbc than ever before
Dude go get some better pussy from Tina black or Asian chick they fucked better than white girls their pussies stay tighter than white girls and they suck better dicks than white girls do and don't let your wife know just go ahead and fucking do it see how she likes the reversal and if she gets mad just say hey call up one of your black bulls and go fuck him I'm doing my thing and I enjoy it and tell her if she wants to she can watch but do the humiliation thing and reverse it on her and see how she likes it

She said it was the best she's had. Biggest too. Said he was really rough and dominant. Wanted to fuck her ass but she was scared. He stuck the head in and came in her ass one of the times they were fucking. Unfortunately no pics this time. Maybe next time
can't wait for you to share the pics. when do they get together again?

Well you don't have to believe me. I know she's my wife. She's already talking to a new black guy. If they take pics I'll share. I want to get her on here but I'm not sure if she would like it. I'll use her bbc toy on her and take pics

The post above was not directed towards you. It was meant for Jm89148, who was questioning whether you were real, because you didn't post pics.
He posted 4 pics, supposed and said it was his wife and it was his Proof .

Sorry for the Confusion.

Back