My wife

Hi guys I am new here.
I have been married to my wife for 3 years and we are very happy together. Just this year I had a fetish of seeing her getting done by other man .
To open her up I started to ask her to dress reviling to clubs where she got a lot of attention then talked to her about it then slowly move forward,
So far I have brought her to a couple massage by men and that was her first time that another man touched her.
When I invite my friends over I get her to put on something reviling. She is more open now as she allows to be touched.
How can I get her to do a gangbang ?

Hi guys I am new here.
I have been married to my wife for 3 years and we are very happy together. Just this year I had a fetish of seeing her getting done by other man .
To open her up I started to ask her to dress reviling to clubs where she got a lot of attention then talked to her about it then slowly move forward,
So far I have brought her to a couple massage by men and that was her first time that another man touched her.
When I invite my friends over I get her to put on something reviling. She is more open now as she allows to be touched.
How can I get her to do a gangbang ?
She is sexy. A gangbang is a big jump, i would recommend some one on one sessions first and work up to a 3some and see how she feels about a GB

Yes a gang bang is a big step to start with. She needs to try one guy at first, then another. If she gets into it, a lot of guys will let you know if they have friends who will join in if you want.

Did any of them fuck her? Knocked out is vauge description. Please give details!
Your wife is hot as hell! I wish I had been there!
I got her ******* and ******* as I had already arrange with my friends. So before they came I got her nude placed her on the bed with her clear stripper high heels . Placed two booster on each side and open her legs .
Her pussy was just inviting everyone .
My friends and their friends came over and check her out . They masterbated but did not touch her as that was the rule. She did not know anything and were like normal with my friends later in the night when she woke up.

Back