My wife was told, "I wish I had your hubby"

On three occasions my wife was told by different female friends that they wished their hubby was like me. While out to lunch with couple in her home town with her friend since high school (back then they had sex together) my wife said, "I can have sex with anyone I want any time I want." To say the look on their faces was that of surprise is an understatement. They looked at me, as if for validation. Although cuckolding was not mentioned, my wife made it clear that I obeyed. They invited her home, and I picked her up the next morning. During that evening the friend made that comment to her.

In another case my wife showed a friend (again someone she had been with sexually) photos of her with a black man. Her friend said "You are so lucky to have a hubby who gives you everything."

So my fellow cuckolds, we really are in demand!

On three occasions my wife was told by different female friends that they wished their hubby was like me. While out to lunch with couple in her home town with her friend since high school (back then they had sex together) my wife said, "I can have sex with anyone I want any time I want." To say the look on their faces was that of surprise is an understatement. They looked at me, as if for validation. Although cuckolding was not mentioned, my wife made it clear that I obeyed. They invited her home, and I picked her up the next morning. During that evening the friend made that comment to her.

In another case my wife showed a friend (again someone she had been with sexually) photos of her with a black man. Her friend said "You are so lucky to have a hubby who gives you everything."

That sounds good, but I find that finding a woman who wants this, in reality, is harder than it sounds by that. From what I read, it seems that it often works out, when started with a traditional marriage, then the two get into this. As a divorced male, finding a woman who wants to do this is very difficult. I find a lot of fakes/catfish.

That sounds good, but I find that finding a woman who wants this, in reality, is harder than it sounds by that. From what I read, it seems that it often works out, when started with a traditional marriage, then the two get into this. As a divorced male, finding a woman who wants to do this is very difficult. I find a lot of fakes/catfish.
I just found it amazing that three friends wanted what she has.

If they're single female friends, you (or she) should tell them about this site, that there are single/divorced white males here who would like to find a women who would engage in that type of relationship.
All are married. I sincerely believe that there are wives very curious about BBC but are afraid to tell hubbies. I know her best friend wants it but her hubby thinks is is sick.

All are married. I sincerely believe that there are wives very curious about BBC but are afraid to tell hubbies. I know her best friend wants it but her hubby thinks is is sick.

That seems to be quite common. What seems to often happen is this:

White man/white woman get married in their 20s. The guys are hornier than the females. It seems males have their sexual peak early, tends to fade off as they get in their 30s and 40s. Women, however, seem to get hornier as they get older. So earlier on, he wants it more than she does...then he starts losing some performance, and she is getting hornier. Leads to the "cougar" generation, and now, they may be seeking black males to scratch that itch.

That seems to be quite common. What seems to often happen is this:

White man/white woman get married in their 20s. The guys are hornier than the females. It seems males have their sexual peak early, tends to fade off as they get in their 30s and 40s. Women, however, seem to get hornier as they get older. So earlier on, he wants it more than she does...then he starts losing some performance, and she is getting hornier. Leads to the "cougar" generation, and now, they may be seeking black males to scratch that itch.
My wife always loved sex but her sexual hunger got stronger in her mid-40's, needing or wanting sex more and more. I think part of it is th empty nest part. In her 3-'s - 30's raising *******. Then when that stops...FREEDOM!

My wife always loved sex but her sexual hunger got stronger in her mid-40's, needing or wanting sex more and more. I think part of it is th empty nest part. In her 3-'s - 30's raising *******. Then when that stops...FREEDOM!

Some of my best sex has been women in their 50s. I have a FWB who is 55, I've known her a good while, her 50s are hornier than her 40s. About 10 years ago, when I lived in Georgia, I knew a widow in her early 50s, she'd get ******* and horny, I'd go up to see her (about a half hour away), get there midnight to 1 am, and we'd have sex until the sun came up. I remember leaving one time around 6:30 am, sun is up, I am staggering to the car, my legs were worn out, and she says "Come on, just one more time". She was totally insatiable.

I think there’s a lot more interracial cuckolding going on than people realize. And couples or wives that want to try it. These women have heard the stories of how good black men are in bed &’yet they’re stuck lying to their boyfriends & husbands about how good their tiny white dicks are. All white women should experience BBC cuckolding.

I just don’t understand how a hubby could call his wife’s needs “sick” She’ll end up with a BBC in her pussy eventually whether her dumbass hubby approves or not. And we know what happens after your body absorbs that first load of black seed.

Nice to know that there could potentially be quite a few females that would love to cuck their husbands if only the husbands were willing. Sounds women like to play probably way more often than most of us slow witted males know or realize.

My experiences with some ex girlfriends is quite the opposite. After the (now ex) girlfriends told her best friend or two and the conversation came round to it, I got the impression from her friends that I was a bit of a weirdo for letting her fuck other guys, or ultimately I got the impression that there's no way I can truly love her - like its impossible for any man to truly love a woman if he allows her to fuck other men.

Which is why, with my latest ex girlfriend, I told her we can never tell even our best friends about this "hotwife" lifestyle. Then you know what? soon after she told her best friend, and when we met afterwards she seemed different with me.

Moral of the story to me it seems: such very "open minded" women are extremely, extremely rare.

Literally I can not tell any friend or work colleague about this stuff. EVERY guy wants an extra woman, and never ever another guy with their woman, not even a sliver of a chance.

Last edited:
My experiences with some ex girlfriends is quite the opposite. After the (now ex) girlfriends told her best friend or two and the conversation came round to it, I got the impression from her friends that I was a bit of a weirdo for letting her fuck other guys, or ultimately I got the impression that there's no way I can truly love her - like its impossible for any man to truly love a woman if he allows her to fuck other men.

Which is why, with my latest ex girlfriend, I told her we can never tell even our best friends about this "hotwife" lifestyle. Then you know what? soon after she told her best friend, and when we met afterwards she seemed different with me.

Moral of the story to me it seems: such very "open minded" women are extremely, extremely rare.

Literally I can not tell any friend or work colleague about this stuff. EVERY guy wants an extra woman, and never ever another guy with their woman, not even a sliver of a chance.

It's a good point. Some folks, when they hear it, would think the guy is setting a trap. Sleep around, he says, then he collects evidence to use at a divorce hearing. Of course, she could present evidence that he asked her to do it, and both would have their secret exposed to the world.

And...that is another issue. Who can you trust with this? You do this with your lady, and the relationship goes south, she may want to humiliate you by telling people about your kinks.

Have those ladies join this site and get them moving in the right direction. ;)

It's a good point. Some folks, when they hear it, would think the guy is setting a trap. Sleep around, he says, then he collects evidence to use at a divorce hearing. Of course, she could present evidence that he asked her to do it, and both would have their secret exposed to the world.

And...that is another issue. Who can you trust with this? You do this with your lady, and the relationship goes south, she may want to humiliate you by telling people about your kinks.
This happened with my ex wife. She thought I was weird for wanting to do this and said so several times. However, that didn't stop her from participating. The lifestyle ultimately ended our marriage, but it was never that great to begin with. Then I met my current wife in the lifestyle. Not only is she the female version of me, but we have great sex and we both like sharing. Win win for everyone.

Quite a few of my wife's friends are envious of our relationship. She has one friend whose husband has know idea that she fucks around. My wife and her friend would go out together and meet guys. She would tell her husband that she was staying the night at ours as they were going out. She would arrive at ours in a pair of jeans and a conservative top, but change into a short skirt and skimpy top.
They have both brought guys back to the house and I get to listen to them being fucked. My wife told her that I would go down on her after she had been fucked. She said that her husband rarely went down on her and certainly never after he had cum.
They arranged for me to go down on her after she had a date and I couldn't believe how hairy she was and how matted with cum her pubes were. She orgasmed on my face and I was rewarded with a fantastic blowjob. I have since managed to fuck her a few times as well.
Her husband would ******* her...if only he knew.

Quite a few of my wife's friends are envious of our relationship. She has one friend whose husband has know idea that she fucks around. My wife and her friend would go out together and meet guys. She would tell her husband that she was staying the night at ours as they were going out. She would arrive at ours in a pair of jeans and a conservative top, but change into a short skirt and skimpy top.
They have both brought guys back to the house and I get to listen to them being fucked. My wife told her that I would go down on her after she had been fucked. She said that her husband rarely went down on her and certainly never after he had cum.
They arranged for me to go down on her after she had a date and I couldn't believe how hairy she was and how matted with cum her pubes were. She orgasmed on my face and I was rewarded with a fantastic blowjob. I have since managed to fuck her a few times as well.
Her husband would ******* her...if only he knew.
Sounds like a very hot situation. Then my response is that's what controlling men and women get for trying to make someone into something they are not or refusing the desires of their partner.

Sounds very similar to a woman I used to know, think she was mid 30's. Her husband never knew and yet she was sleeping around with a LOT of men - how many I have no idea but she was always discretely "busy" around men, I always remember that one time when I saw her fucking a guy in a hotel room she hadn't even known for more than an hour - even bareback she was wild.

Back