My wife slept with a bbc before we met, it turns me on

Me and my wife have been married for almost a year now. Before that we had been dating for 4. Before I met her the idea of interracial sex weirded me out. One night we got ******* and I asked her if she’d ever been with a black man, and she said yes. It grossed me out at first, but over the last 3 years (since she has told me) I have found myself turned on by it. She said it was a one night stand, a year before she met me, but that it was the last guy she ended up doing before me. She also said in college she fucked a mixed dude. Too think my wife, a shy and meek skinny white girl (with a big booty because she was a college cross country runner as well as having freaky amazing head game) was able to handle a bbc (don’t know if it was big she said she can’t remember) really just excites me. Part of me either wants to A. Watch her get it one last time; or B. Have her give me a full play by play, which she has not really seemed interested in that. I have even gone as far as too make photo shopped photos, which they are incredibly real. Idk what to do I guess. Here is what I am working with. You may agree that for a white girl, pretty sexy.
Dude she is juicy af to say the least!!

Back