My wife slept with a bbc before we met, it turns me on

Me and my wife have been married for almost a year now. Before that we had been dating for 4. Before I met her the idea of interracial sex weirded me out. One night we got ******* and I asked her if she’d ever been with a black man, and she said yes. It grossed me out at first, but over the last 3 years (since she has told me) I have found myself turned on by it. She said it was a one night stand, a year before she met me, but that it was the last guy she ended up doing before me. She also said in college she fucked a mixed dude. Too think my wife, a shy and meek skinny white girl (with a big booty because she was a college cross country runner as well as having freaky amazing head game) was able to handle a bbc (don’t know if it was big she said she can’t remember) really just excites me. Part of me either wants to A. Watch her get it one last time; or B. Have her give me a full play by play, which she has not really seemed interested in that. I have even gone as far as too make photo shopped photos, which they are incredibly real. Idk what to do I guess. Here is what I am working with. You may agree that for a white girl, pretty sexy.

Me and my wife have been married for almost a year now. Before that we had been dating for 4. Before I met her the idea of interracial sex weirded me out. One night we got ******* and I asked her if she’d ever been with a black man, and she said yes. It grossed me out at first, but over the last 3 years (since she has told me) I have found myself turned on by it. She said it was a one night stand, a year before she met me, but that it was the last guy she ended up doing before me. She also said in college she fucked a mixed dude. Too think my wife, a shy and meek skinny white girl (with a big booty because she was a college cross country runner as well as having freaky amazing head game) was able to handle a bbc (don’t know if it was big she said she can’t remember) really just excites me. Part of me either wants to A. Watch her get it one last time; or B. Have her give me a full play by play, which she has not really seemed interested in that. I have even gone as far as too make photo shopped photos, which they are incredibly real. Idk what to do I guess. Here is what I am working with. You may agree that for a white girl, pretty sexy.
I have if you continue to be accepting of her past and supportive of her fucking other men, that she will want to do it because she knows how much you love her.

She knows more than she is telling you

Back