My wife pays for rent

As a business owner I had a problem employee I had to "let go" once. His wife showed up at my office the next day. She begged me to give her husband a second chance and offered to "work things out" on his behalf. She came by my place later that evening and we vigorously worked things out for about an hour. She has since made weekly payments to secure his employment, I even have him a promotion, which causes him to travel often... 🤷😁

As a business owner I had a problem employee I had to "let go" once. His wife showed up at my office the next day. She begged me to give her husband a second chance and offered to "work things out" on his behalf. She came by my place later that evening and we vigorously worked things out for about an hour. She has since made weekly payments to secure his employment, I even have him a promotion, which causes him to travel often... 🤷😁
You re so fake and full of *******

My wife and I been married for 4 years she never told me she was keeping all the rent money to her self. Apparently she’s been sleeping with the old black land lord from our building and why his always in the apartment smh. I caught her when I came back from work early and saw that she left the front door open and heard her moaning I went to see and saw her in our room getting fucked by a 55 year old black man. She’s 26 and in my bed his just fucking her and I was so shocked I was just looking for the past 20 minutes.
First she's 28, then 27, and now 26. FFS: At least get your story together.

Stag msg me I know you get an email alert on this.

Back