My wife pays for rent

aztecboy

Male
Gold Member
My wife and I been married for 4 years she never told me she was keeping all the rent money to her self. Apparently she’s been sleeping with the old black land lord from our building and why his always in the apartment smh. I caught her when I came back from work early and saw that she left the front door open and heard her moaning I went to see and saw her in our room getting fucked by a 55 year old black man. She’s 26 and in my bed his just fucking her and I was so shocked I was just looking for the past 20 minutes.

My wife and I been married for 4 years she never told me she was keeping all the rent money to her self. Apparently she’s been sleeping with the old black land lord from our building and why his always in the apartment smh. I caught her when I came back from work early and saw that she left the front door open and heard her moaning I went to see and saw her in our room getting fucked by a 55 year old black man. She’s 26 and in my bed his just fucking her and I was so shocked I was just looking for the past 20 minutes.
I love these types of situations. and now what's going on? Did you talk to her about it? you liked to see?

I never fucked to pay the rent but I did fuck a lot to pay for other things or to get discounts.

Back