My wife likes this???

Do you your or your wife like to have her tits played with roughly?

• Total voters

sam8535

Male
Gold Member
Since my wife stopped breast feeding her tits have shrunk to small, flat tits. Over the past few months she has asked me and her bull to be very rough with her tits. She wants them slapped, pinched, pulled, tied up, and squeezed. This has evolved to her wanting them abused to the point of pain. At 1st I enjoyed it, but when I see her bull get really rough with them it made me nervous for her. Often now her chest is red and marked afterwards. She has started hanging weights on her nipples. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I would love to hear your perspective.
Thanks for reading!received_230498318465719.jpeg

Last edited:
they are glands and can be damaged which can cause problems , our bodies are not meant to be abused and bruises are a sign of abuse

Depends on the level of abuse I suppose. I have found that most wives like it a little rough (just my experience--I'm sure not everyone) and have yet to meet a woman who didn't enjoy nipple clamps when properly introduced to them.

My wife absolutely hates her boobs being touched
Well not so much her boobs but she hates her nipples being touch at all

I’m ok with her getting man handled tho
When she’s got a bbc stuck up her and he’s a dominant black man. I’m sure she will probably succumb to his every demand

Mira always the same I’ve been with her since we left school. Just over 20 yrs ago. And I have done her ass less than 10 times all the time we have been together
because it hurts 🙄🙄🙄

which is bull ******* because she had let a complete stranger fuck her ass who was a black man and his bbc was double my size

and it made her orgasm

Since my wife stopped breast feeding her tits have shrunk to small, flat tits. Over the past few months she has asked me and her bull to be very rough with her tits. She wants them slapped, pinched, pulled, tied up, and squeezed. This has evolved to her wanting them abused to the point of pain. At 1st I enjoyed it, but when I see her bull get really rough with them it made me nervous for her. Often now her chest is red and marked afterwards. She has started hanging weights on her nipples. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I would love to hear your perspective.
Thanks for reading!View attachment 3984594
my wife like it when i bite her small tits and nipples . she prefer squeeze them instead of soft touching . we never tried clamps _ may we should ?

When I used to try to grab them she'd say no & they were too sensitive but I've seen other men squish them and pull on them hard and she never complained so, I'd guess it's directly related to how good she's getting fucked

Thanks for reading!View attachment 3984594
She looks amazing and I would enjoy helping out with her tits they are still hot and she is still sexy as hell!

Back