My wife is such a tease….

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
I’ve been complaining for a few weeks recently about not getting a blowjob. Of course, she hasn’t sucked my cock in over 11 years since I asked her back then half heartedly to only suck black cocks from then on out and she took it very serious and that’s all she’s sucked since that day and lots of them and lots of times. Anyways, she knows now when I get bitchy about not getting a blowjob, it means i want to be there and watch her suck a black cock to completion so I can see his cum squirting on her face and into her mouth….a good, nasty, sloppy, cum on face/in mouth and milk that bad boy dry on her tongue cock worshipping suck job. So, a few days back she arranged a day for me to “get my blowjob”. One of her young bulls stopped by during the day while I was home, she made the arrangements and told him what the game plan was and he was all in. We were all standing in the living room, he had barely made it in the house. She was standing beside him, one arm around his waste, the other under his shirt rubbing his chest and she looked at me and told me, “if you want to get your blowjob, better get over here and take out this cock”….as she reached down and rubbed his crotch. I went over, stood in front of him but she told me to get behind him and she moved in to position, on her knee’s right on his front side. I reached around and unbuttoned his shorts, zipped them down and pushed them to the floor while he stepped out of them. I could hear my wife around front moaning a good moan, a long……mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm as she was looking at his cock still contained in his underwear. She told me to slowly remove them, I pushed them down slowly, I was looking around his side at her and she was sitting there with a lustful look in her eyes, damn near glazed over with lust and licking her lips…..Once I got his undies off and him all the way out of them, she told me to fold his stuff and put it on the coffee table, she then did something she’s never done and that was pulling out a play pair of handcuffs we have and asking me to lock her arms behind her back and removed her shirt (no bra) and get back behind him again. I did, then she told me, on her knees looking up at me as I looked down at her standing behind his shoulder, “honey, if you want to get your blowjob, your going to have to show me by holding the cock you most want sucked for me as my hands are all tied up and I can’t”……I reached around, grabbed hold of his semi hard black cock hanging down and held it out for her mouth.

for the next 10 minutes probably, she licked, sucked and slobbered all over his cock like a ******* addict getting their high. She would have me hold it straight up and make me stroke it while she sucked on each of his balls. When he had finally had about all he could handle, her eyes watering, her lips reaching the top of my hand that held his cock the entire time per her instructions….when he finally gasped and told us he was about to bust his nut, she went deep one last time and then pulled off, told me to jack him off and held her mouth wide open at the tip of his cock, tongue extended. He moaned, buckled at the hips and I stroked his big beautiful cock and watched it shoot about 6 good ropes right into her mouth, all across her lips and all over her face. once he finished, she then had me grab it at the base real tight and milk that last big wad right into her mouth. She stood up, mouth closed, leaned in to me as her hands were tied behind her back still and gave me a big French kiss, pushing a big amount of his cum in my mouth and then instructed me to lick her face clean as well as the big blob that dripped off her chin down between her tits. I did all this while he was cleaning up and getting dressed….I then unlocked her and she walked him to the door, topless and opened the door for him and they stood there talking a bit, door wide open, her topless…..he wasn’t about to kiss her but did grab her hand and kiss her hand and tell her goodbye and he’d be back soon to take care of her pussy.

I love that my wife is so fun and kinky and gets I like these kind of things and makes sure when I get a little bitchy about a blowjob, she makes sure I get my fix!

I’ve been complaining for a few weeks recently about not getting a blowjob. Of course, she hasn’t sucked my cock in over 11 years since I asked her back then half heartedly to only suck black cocks from then on out and she took it very serious and that’s all she’s sucked since that day and lots of them and lots of times. Anyways, she knows now when I get bitchy about not getting a blowjob, it means i want to be there and watch her suck a black cock to completion so I can see his cum squirting on her face and into her mouth….a good, nasty, sloppy, cum on face/in mouth and milk that bad boy dry on her tongue cock worshipping suck job. So, a few days back she arranged a day for me to “get my blowjob”. One of her young bulls stopped by during the day while I was home, she made the arrangements and told him what the game plan was and he was all in. We were all standing in the living room, he had barely made it in the house. She was standing beside him, one arm around his waste, the other under his shirt rubbing his chest and she looked at me and told me, “if you want to get your blowjob, better get over here and take out this cock”….as she reached down and rubbed his crotch. I went over, stood in front of him but she told me to get behind him and she moved in to position, on her knee’s right on his front side. I reached around and unbuttoned his shorts, zipped them down and pushed them to the floor while he stepped out of them. I could hear my wife around front moaning a good moan, a long……mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm as she was looking at his cock still contained in his underwear. She told me to slowly remove them, I pushed them down slowly, I was looking around his side at her and she was sitting there with a lustful look in her eyes, damn near glazed over with lust and licking her lips…..Once I got his undies off and him all the way out of them, she told me to fold his stuff and put it on the coffee table, she then did something she’s never done and that was pulling out a play pair of handcuffs we have and asking me to lock her arms behind her back and removed her shirt (no bra) and get back behind him again. I did, then she told me, on her knees looking up at me as I looked down at her standing behind his shoulder, “honey, if you want to get your blowjob, your going to have to show me by holding the cock you most want sucked for me as my hands are all tied up and I can’t”……I reached around, grabbed hold of his semi hard black cock hanging down and held it out for her mouth.

for the next 10 minutes probably, she licked, sucked and slobbered all over his cock like a ******* addict getting their high. She would have me hold it straight up and make me stroke it while she sucked on each of his balls. When he had finally had about all he could handle, her eyes watering, her lips reaching the top of my hand that held his cock the entire time per her instructions….when he finally gasped and told us he was about to bust his nut, she went deep one last time and then pulled off, told me to jack him off and held her mouth wide open at the tip of his cock, tongue extended. He moaned, buckled at the hips and I stroked his big beautiful cock and watched it shoot about 6 good ropes right into her mouth, all across her lips and all over her face. once he finished, she then had me grab it at the base real tight and milk that last big wad right into her mouth. She stood up, mouth closed, leaned in to me as her hands were tied behind her back still and gave me a big French kiss, pushing a big amount of his cum in my mouth and then instructed me to lick her face clean as well as the big blob that dripped off her chin down between her tits. I did all this while he was cleaning up and getting dressed….I then unlocked her and she walked him to the door, topless and opened the door for him and they stood there talking a bit, door wide open, her topless…..he wasn’t about to kiss her but did grab her hand and kiss her hand and tell her goodbye and he’d be back soon to take care of her pussy.

I love that my wife is so fun and kinky and gets I like these kind of things and makes sure when I get a little bitchy about a blowjob, she makes sure I get my fix!
(y)

You know...I don't like to generalize but she certainly does have that "I like Black Cock" twinkle in her eyes

This is fucking wonderful

Back