My wife is scared of BBC.

john1984

Male
Gold Member
My.wife told me that she is scared of huge Bbc. As she had a 3some is she told me the truth or she is playing with my mind?
She know my fantasy and sometimes tell me things that make me think that she want a bbc.

What do you think?

Last edited:
MOst women are not so much the size but the perceptions that will be made by society if she enjoys a black male
That's true but if you don't make this step you will live with the idea of how a bbc can satisfy uou. The people will speak always about another person so... what is the point. Live the life as you want don't care about what others people speak about you

My.wife told me that she is scared of huge Bbc. As she had a 3some is she told me the truth or she is playing with my mind?
She know my fantasy and sometimes tell me things that make me think that she want a bbc.

What do you think?
Well there’s just as many horror stories of Big Dick Black Men not knowing how to use their Phallus as there are Mind-Blowing Experiences.

My best advice is this…have a conversation on what you both want out of the sexual lifestyle and fantasy aspects b/c it help you both understand where the relationship is going. Sure, some Males lose their Wives to BBC’s however (from reading) most do not since Women are looking for a Physical Attachment VS. Long-Term Emotional Attachment.

As to her being afraid of being seen…that’s normal. I’d suggest networking with Couples here online (2-10+ groups, if necessary) so you can figure out how to navigate these waters.

Well there’s just as many horror stories of Big Dick Black Men not knowing how to use their Phallus as there are Mind-Blowing Experiences.

My best advice is this…have a conversation on what you both want out of the sexual lifestyle and fantasy aspects b/c it help you both understand where the relationship is going. Sure, some Males lose their Wives to BBC’s however (from reading) most do not since Women are looking for a Physical Attachment VS. Long-Term Emotional Attachment.

As to her being afraid of being seen…that’s normal. I’d suggest networking with Couples here online (2-10+ groups, if necessary) so you can figure out how to navigate these waters.
Awwwww Well there’s just as many horror stories of Big Dick Black Men lol.... have you seen just how tiny & skinny Piper Perry is & the massive big black cocks she loves to get fucked by.

What do you think?
i know from some chinese ladies that they are afraid about size as well .
guess a conversation with another "tight woman " who already tried and love it would help to overcome such fears .
but unfortunately hard to find .

Believe me it’s the size your wife don’t think she can handle a large penis in her and African-Americans are pro-trade To be aggressive but I told her she would love it in the bedroom a big black man spreading your legs open and having a big anaconda slide it in you is the best feeling she will ever have
So... just need to try to convince herself

Back