My wife is pregnant

Yup. I know of one man here who was ecstatic over his wife getting bred. And a few months after birth he was horrified at the choices he made.
I'm sure that happens a lot, the real stories that is. I question the women who live with these men who say they're fine being treated that way, me personally I rather a man who can be in some control and not allow themselves to be led around

Your situation is completely different. It’s the oddest reaction by a husband that is cut off from sex and is being told he’s going to pay for raising the baby. Not normal behavior, and that’s why we are saying it’s BS.
Who said I was going to have to pay?????

Who left you to decide what’s real and fake?
You posted it, everyone gets to pick apart the story.

This can be settled easily. Take a picture of the bull and the wife. Have him put one arm around her and the other hand on her belly. And your wife has both hands on the belly too. And have them both smile at you. A simple picture that should be easily done. They should be ecstatic posing for you.

Who left you to decide what’s real and fake?
This is a lifestyle you're "supposed" to be in with your wife but you're listed as male not couple. Big red flag there and you could be posting pictures of some random woman saying that's your wife. The story is just far fetched

Back