My wife is pregnant

Happy wife happy life. My wife got her queen of spades tattoo because she wanted her desire for black men to be known by all. She is not ashamed. She started a relationship with her bull and they decided that sex for me would no longer be part of our marriage. We have done well with that. The relationship continued to grow with my wife and her bull and ours did also. She feels fortunate to have a husband like me who loves her and supports her and is always there as a shoulder to cry on when she has problems. The next step for them was to have a baby. The relationship reached a point where her bull wanted a baby with her and she told me they were going to get pregnant. She has never been more happy. She can’t wait to give birth to her bulls baby. She wants everyone to know. I do accept this but even if I didn’t I couldn’t stop it. She is black owned I am very proud of her and I believe this will work for us.
What’s in it for you exept being a real loser?

Sometimes women do and say things to see what their husbands or bf will do. Again, i don’t understand it and i do not judge, but i see major problems in the end for this situation.

I have had two partners leave me for other men they were fucking with my approval and encouragement, basically once it gets to a point where you can't offer them anything substantial ie: money, you'll probably become the third wheel very quickly. The real fun bit was having to give my wife half of everything I owned (her bit was $400k) 15 years ago, so she could spend it on him. I loved looking at her FB page with all the holiday snaps in high end hotels OS with them all loved up, knowing he was fucking her senseless like I had watched them many times before. She even bought him a new sports car, in the worst colour in the world... so once they spent all the money and split, he got fuck all for that as well... but didn't give a fuck, because I paid for it. All I can say is, enjoy the ride... and jerk your cock until its red raw like I did while you can, because if it turns to *******, your hand will be your only friend.

I have had two partners leave me for other men they were fucking with my approval and encouragement, basically once it gets to a point where you can't offer them anything substantial ie: money, you'll probably become the third wheel very quickly. The real fun bit was having to give my wife half of everything I owned (her bit was $400k) 15 years ago, so she could spend it on him. I loved looking at her FB page with all the holiday snaps in high end hotels OS with them all loved up, knowing he was fucking her senseless like I had watched them many times before. She even bought him a new sports car, in the worst colour in the world... so once they spent all the money and split, he got fuck all for that as well... but didn't give a fuck, because I paid for it. All I can say is, enjoy the ride... and jerk your cock until its red raw like I did while you can, because if it turns to *******, your hand will be your only friend.
Assuming cuckmarks story is true, he is not going to relish changing the diapers on the bulls baby while the two of them party on the town. His acceptance of it all with a zen like tranquility is more of the hallmark of a fictional story.

Assuming cuckmarks story is true, he is not going to relish changing the diapers on the bulls baby while the two of them party on the town. His acceptance of it all with a zen like tranquility is more of the hallmark of a fictional story.
You would probably think so, but don't discount anything, had I been single (I had just met my current wife) and my ex wanted me back (she tried) after having this guys kid, like a fucking idiot, I probably would have jumped at it. Cucks are wired in reverse, me included, and active hotwives don't come around often too for sexually submissive/ beta guys with small dicks... and they do lack good judgement at times, almost all of the time actually.
I think my entire family/ friends would have disowned me had I got back with her and raised their baby, they totally disowned her, so I think I would have been ditched as well...and rightly so I guess?

Back