My wife is pregnant

I don’t mind being on the hook for 18 years. This is what my wife wanted and I do anything for her. Our marriage will not dissolve it will grow stronger because we both understand our places in life. That’s what it’s all about. Acceptance.
spoken like a real man total respect to you
life is all about choices and responses to them and you guys have made yours

I don’t mind being on the hook for 18 years. This is what my wife wanted and I do anything for her. Our marriage will not dissolve it will grow stronger because we both understand our places in life. That’s what it’s all about. Acceptance.
That’s what another member here said after he allowed his wife to be black bred.

Several months after the birth things were not going so well and he told us what his divorce lawyer said about baby support. He wasn’t so happy.

Happy wife happy life. My wife got her queen of spades tattoo because she wanted her desire for black men to be known by all. She is not ashamed. She started a relationship with her bull and they decided that sex for me would no longer be part of our marriage. We have done well with that. The relationship continued to grow with my wife and her bull and ours did also. She feels fortunate to have a husband like me who loves her and supports her and is always there as a shoulder to cry on when she has problems. The next step for them was to have a baby. The relationship reached a point where her bull wanted a baby with her and she told me they were going to get pregnant. She has never been more happy. She can’t wait to give birth to her bulls baby. She wants everyone to know. I do accept this but even if I didn’t I couldn’t stop it. She is black owned I am very proud of her and I believe this will work for us.

Happy wife happy life. My wife got her queen of spades tattoo because she wanted her desire for black men to be known by all. She is not ashamed. She started a relationship with her bull and they decided that sex for me would no longer be part of our marriage. We have done well with that. The relationship continued to grow with my wife and her bull and ours did also. She feels fortunate to have a husband like me who loves her and supports her and is always there as a shoulder to cry on when she has problems. The next step for them was to have a baby. The relationship reached a point where her bull wanted a baby with her and she told me they were going to get pregnant. She has never been more happy. She can’t wait to give birth to her bulls baby. She wants everyone to know. I do accept this but even if I didn’t I couldn’t stop it. She is black owned I am very proud of her and I believe this will work for us.
you have all my love in your marriage and her love for her BULL.
their exclusivity to each other is totally worthy of your support
having a baby was and is the next step.
I do hope all will be okay in this wonderful 3 way marriage and soon to be 4 way.

You’re a better man then i am, for sure. So wait, was this a fetish for you two? Because I’d her getting pregnant was a fetish then this sounds like a major problem. If not then good luck bud.

Back