My Wife Is Changing

She will get there when she is ready but believe me when she is ready and actually goes through with it!!! She will love every inch inside her. I have been married for 14 yrs to a wonderful man!!!! I am happy in/out of the bed with him!!! But the experience and vibe you get just can’t be explained and he loves to watch me. So just go with the flow Jo and believe me you will love it !!!!
OK! You are convincing me!! Jo

My exhausted but happy wife went to bed late last night with a huge smile on her face, after reading more than 60 responses to our original post.
Thanks to many of you, Jo is more excited than ever about finally enjoying a man with a huge cock and great stamina.
She was thrilled by the other women who offered advice and encouragement. This morning, we talked about how cool it is that her fellow females, rather than being competitors, are more like teammates cheering her on. And they are very persuasive.
If or when Jo finally scores, you gals get a big assist. And so do many of you men.
I can’t wait for tonight. Fun is in the forecast.
Thank you.

My exhausted but happy wife went to bed late last night with a huge smile on her face, after reading more than 60 responses to our original post.
Thanks to many of you, Jo is more excited than ever about finally enjoying a man with a huge cock and great stamina.
She was thrilled by the other women who offered advice and encouragement. We talked this morning about how cool it is that her fellow females, rather than being competitors, are more like teammates cheering her on. And they are very persuasive.
If or when Jo finally scores, you gals get an assist.
And so do many of you men.
I cant wait for tonight. Fun is in the forecast.
Thank you.
Glad to hear of you guys success and progression! Hoping that you guys both enjoy tonight and that she is pleased beyond measure ;)

Thanks BFN.
We just wish this wasn’t so hard.
Why can’t ordinary consenting adults hook up with other ordinary consenting adults for some extraordinary consenting fun, without playing games and jumping through so many hoops.
Jo has worked hard to shed inhibitions from a lifetime of being programmed to be a “good girl,” only to face new challenges, like dealing with creeps and fakes.
“It’s just sex!” she often tells me. “Why is this so difficult?”
I guess the best things in life are not “free.” They take a lot of work.
Maybe we’re making too big a deal out of this. Or that the first time is always the most difficult.
We’re not giving up. And we hope the pleasure is worth the heartache.
Your support helps.

Thanks BFN.
We just wish this wasn’t so hard.
Why can’t ordinary consenting adults hook up with other ordinary consenting adults for some extraordinary consenting fun, without playing games and jumping through so many hoops.
Jo has worked hard to shed inhibitions from a lifetime of being programmed to be a “good girl,” only to face new challenges, like dealing with creeps and fakes.
“It’s just sex!” she often tells me. “Why is this so difficult?”
I guess the best things in life are not “free.” They take a lot of work.
Maybe we’re making too big a deal out of this. Or that the first time is always the most difficult.
We’re not giving up. And we hope the pleasure is worth the heartache.
Your support helps.
wish my wife would be as willing to try new experiences as you are Jo. love to hear how this works our for you. :sex:

My beautiful wife Jo is changing from shy and reserved to daring and adventurous, pushing her sexual boundaries to the point of communicating with well hung black men about burying their massive cocks balls deep inside her.
I can't believe I just wrote that about the woman I married almost 35 years ago. She is transforming. The caterpillar is becoming a butterfly.
She still prim and proper in public. And although she's always been wild and sexy in bed, Jo is now thinking about "opening herself up" to a BBC gentleman with the size and stamina to rock her world. We have a great marriage and wonderful sex life, but Jo now wonders if she's missing out on something great.
"Maybe I should find out what the fuss is all about, if this really lives up to the hype," she has said after reading comments and stories by other men, women and couples on this site.
But then, at times, she gets cold feet and backs off.
The stories, photos and videos of amateur interracial sex between white women - especially older married ones like herself - and gifted black men excites her very much. It can be stressful when she anguishes over whether to play it safe and be a "good girl" or take the chance and get fucked out of her mind.
I consider myself a good lover with ample endowment, certainly not passive or submissive, but I want my wife to enjoy the kind of orgasms that women here describe. I also have doubts about taking the plunge, but I'm confident that our marriage is strong and secure enough to enjoy the flames of passion without getting burned.
Years ago, my wife would have never considered this. Recently, she signed us up as members on this site. Now, she's posing for sexy photos and posting them here. And soon, she may even find out "what the fuss is all about."
I want to thank people for taking the time to compliment Jo on her photos. I appreciate the gentlemen who communicate with her in a sexy but respectful manner, the women who have been helpful and encouraging, and the rest of you for making her (and me) feel normal about this journey.
Jo is indeed changing - working out and getting more physically fit, feeling better and sexier, and expanding her horizons. My humble beauty is being less modest about sharing her thoughts, and desires, and assets. Many of you have helped to put a real bounce in her step.
Check out her media. I'm a lucky guy! Feel free to respond or PM. And thanks for being sexy ladies and gentlemen helping us decide whether to take the big step.
Jo's loving husband.
My wife was the same way but when she met ray it was like some one flipped a switch she changed but i watched how he really reinforced her confidance that was the key she really came out of her shell she looks and act's like she is 20 yrs younger just amazing to watch her change there is some down sides to it but much more positive!

My wife was the same way but when she met ray it was like some one flipped a switch she changed but i watched how he really reinforced her confidance that was the key she really came out of her shell she looks and act's like she is 20 yrs younger just amazing to watch her change there is some down sides to it but much more positive!
Do you mind expanding on the good and bad sides, and it sounds like you think it’s worth the trade offs.

:))))))))))))))))))))

Back