My Wife Is Changing

Jo Roman

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
My beautiful wife Jo is changing from shy and reserved to daring and adventurous, pushing her sexual boundaries to the point of communicating with well hung black men about burying their massive cocks balls deep inside her.
I can't believe I just wrote that about the woman I married almost 35 years ago. She is transforming. The caterpillar is becoming a butterfly.
She still prim and proper in public. And although she's always been wild and sexy in bed, Jo is now thinking about "opening herself up" to a BBC gentleman with the size and stamina to rock her world. We have a great marriage and wonderful sex life, but Jo now wonders if she's missing out on something great.
"Maybe I should find out what the fuss is all about, if this really lives up to the hype," she has said after reading comments and stories by other men, women and couples on this site.
But then, at times, she gets cold feet and backs off.
The stories, photos and videos of amateur interracial sex between white women - especially older married ones like herself - and gifted black men excites her very much. It can be stressful when she anguishes over whether to play it safe and be a "good girl" or take the chance and get fucked out of her mind.
I consider myself a good lover with ample endowment, certainly not passive or submissive, but I want my wife to enjoy the kind of orgasms that women here describe. I also have doubts about taking the plunge, but I'm confident that our marriage is strong and secure enough to enjoy the flames of passion without getting burned.
Years ago, my wife would have never considered this. Recently, she signed us up as members on this site. Now, she's posing for sexy photos and posting them here. And soon, she may even find out "what the fuss is all about."
I want to thank people for taking the time to compliment Jo on her photos. I appreciate the gentlemen who communicate with her in a sexy but respectful manner, the women who have been helpful and encouraging, and the rest of you for making her (and me) feel normal about this journey.
Jo is indeed changing - working out and getting more physically fit, feeling better and sexier, and expanding her horizons. My humble beauty is being less modest about sharing her thoughts, and desires, and assets. Many of you have helped to put a real bounce in her step.
Check out her media. I'm a lucky guy! Feel free to respond or PM. And thanks for being sexy ladies and gentlemen helping us decide whether to take the big step.
Jo's loving husband.

It is a real transition! When I look back to 13 years ago when she had her first BBC and now, black men changed my wife. Things she never would have done before, now are easy for her, no taboos, no inhibitions. And the sex with all her multiple squirting orgasms is surreal.

Jo, embrace your fantasies, because the reality is even better!

It is a real transition! When I look back to 13 years ago when she had her first BBC and now, black men changed my wife. Things she never would have done before, now are easy for her, no taboos, no inhibitions. And the sex with all her multiple squirting orgasms is surreal.

Jo, embrace your fantasies, because the reality is even better!
All I can say is wow! Glad you are all enjoying it!

Wife just headed back to work.
After reading these comments, her personal messages and many alerts, she left the house with a big smile on her face - and she has a beautiful face, to go with an incredible body.
Hope we can find the right person(s) with the tools and gifts to make her first time incredible and unforgettable. She deserves the best!
Thanks for your assistance.
Jo’s grateful husband

My beautiful wife Jo is changing from shy and reserved to daring and adventurous, pushing her sexual boundaries to the point of communicating with well hung black men about burying their massive cocks balls deep inside her.
I can't believe I just wrote that about the woman I married almost 35 years ago. She is transforming. The caterpillar is becoming a butterfly.
She still prim and proper in public. And although she's always been wild and sexy in bed, Jo is now thinking about "opening herself up" to a BBC gentleman with the size and stamina to rock her world. We have a great marriage and wonderful sex life, but Jo now wonders if she's missing out on something great.
"Maybe I should find out what the fuss is all about, if this really lives up to the hype," she has said after reading comments and stories by other men, women and couples on this site.
The stories, photos and videos of amateur interracial sex between white women - especially older married ones like herself - and gifted black men excites her very much. It can be stressful when she anguishes over whether to play it safe and be a "good girl" or take the chance and get fucked out of her mind.
I consider myself a good lover with ample endowment, certainly not passive or submissive, but I want my wife to enjoy the kind of orgasms that women here describe. I also have doubts about taking the plunge, but I'm confident that our marriage is strong and secure enough to enjoy the flames of passion without getting burned.
Years ago, my wife would have never considered this. Recently, she signed us up as members on this site. Now, she's posing for sexy photos and posting them here. And soon, she may even find out "what the fuss is all about."
I want to thank people for taking the time to compliment Jo on her photos. I appreciate the gentlemen who communicate with her in a sexy but respectful manner, the women who have been helpful and encouraging, and the rest of you for making her (and me) feel normal about this journey.
Jo is indeed changing - working out and getting more physically fit, feeling better and sexier, and expanding her horizons. My humble beauty is being less modest about sharing her thoughts, and desires, and assets. Many of you have helped to put a real bounce in her step.
Check out her media. I'm a lucky guy! Feel free to respond or PM. And thanks for being sexy ladies and gentlemen helping us decide whether to take the big step.
Jo's loving husband.
We are in the exact same journey

Like a hard fought ballgame, the first score is always the hardest. Hope you guys make it into to the “end zone” soon!

Jo's loving husband.

She will get there when she is ready but believe me when she is ready and actually goes through with it!!! She will love every inch inside her. I have been married for 14 yrs to a wonderful man!!!! I am happy in/out of the bed with him!!! But the experience and vibe you get just can’t be explained and he loves to watch me. So just go with the flow Jo and believe me you will love it !!!!

After more than 30 years of a monogamous relationship, pursuing extracurricular sex as a couple - even though it excites us both - has led to some tension and even arguments.
We both think it’s the right thing for us; we’re just trying to find the right way to do it.
So hearing from others like you is a big help.
Thanks again
Jo and Hubby

But because the sexual stakes are so high, we also think the first time could be incredibly explosive and liberating, releasing decades of inhibitions while experiencing mindblowing, life changing orgasms.
That’s our hope.

Hubby and I went on this journey and had some great times then took a long hiatus due to ******* being older and other stuff. Just getting back into now and talking to a few people. Luckily I have already had my fix multiple time, but hopefully soon will be getting more. I mean practically a virgin again after long time away. Have fun and remember to communicate about everything at all times with each other.

My wife will have fun reading all your comments when she gets home from work in a few hours.
Your advice and encouragement makes a difference in helping us, and especially her, in moving forward in our journey.
Thanks again for making our already great marriage - and sex life - even better!

Back