My wife has begun using her finger on my anus when blowing me.

Should I submit to her probing of my ass?

• Absolutely at all times

Votes: 67 85.9%
  • Only if she commits to BBC

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Never

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Westie

Male
From
UK
My wife and I enjoy fantasising about her being with a fit, strong black guy during our intimacy. However, it has taken an odd turn.
When blowing me she has begun using her finger on my anus. It has been quite pleasurable, so I went with it.
But last time she used some lube, which concerned my somewhat, but then she inserted her whole finger!!
I am now worried about what may come next?

You have repressed Gayness. Your wife can sense that you are a beta male and she has begun the process of feminizing you. Pretty soon she will be giving you "vitamins" YOU NEED TO LET YOUR NUTS DROP AGAIN AND NIP THIS ******* IN THE BUD. Next time she goes to blow you tell her "BITCH THAT'S A ONE WAY STREET AND YOU TRYING TO GO THE WRONG MOTHERFUCKING WAY!! I AIN'T NO PUNK SO DON'T GO TRYING TO STICK ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKING THING IN MY ASS!!" SEE HOW SHE REACTS.

The best feeling as a cuck is cumming like a woman through your prostate. The wife has also fingered my asshole while jerking me off. It feels oh so good. She has done it more and more of over the years. To the point she has gotten me a prostate massager for me to use. Cumming through your prostate is 1000x’s better than cumming through your dick. All Guys who cum this way can be turned quickly into a cuckold. After they can get orgasms regularly through the prostate, it WILL become the preferred method of orgasm

You have repressed Gayness. Your wife can sense that you are a beta male and she has begun the process of feminizing you. Pretty soon she will be giving you "vitamins" YOU NEED TO LET YOUR NUTS DROP AGAIN AND NIP THIS ******* IN THE BUD. Next time she goes to blow you tell her "BITCH THAT'S A ONE WAY STREET AND YOU TRYING TO GO THE WRONG MOTHERFUCKING WAY!! I AIN'T NO PUNK SO DON'T GO TRYING TO STICK ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKING THING IN MY ASS!!" SEE HOW SHE REACTS.
you do not want wives to stop cucking their husbands since it benefits you lol

Anal stimulation definately increases the intensity or my orgasm when my wife plays with me.
It also makes me cum quicker.
Maybe that’s why she does it.
It certainly makes me cum quicker, but it is certainly taking a while getting used her finger in me.

Back