My wife has been blacked

Just after the first fuck my wife went to the bathroom to clean her ass and pussy... I was with her new lover who asked me what was my feeling and if i liked it. We talked a moment and my wife came back... All dressed, with refreshed make up and shoes and her lover went to take à shower... I was alone with my wife and told her how it was good and how I liked what has just happened... I said I will go to the bar of the hotel to take some drinks and let her with him for 15 or 20 minutes... I reassured her and told her to let go! She had 2 orgasms and was not sure to be able to have one more but I felt that the idea to be alone with him for feu minutes pleased her...
I went down to the hall to order a bottle of champagne and letting them 20 minutes alone... During that time the excitement was at its peak... I didn't know what they were doing and what they were talking about... My wife was alone in an hôtel room with a naked black man who just freshly fuked her!!

Picture of my wife an other day at home:
View attachment 5806660
Dam that's hott

Then she took her big cock in her mouth and suck him for more than 10 minutes. Incredible feeling to see her sucking this man while I knew than in a few minutes he will take à condom and penetrate the pussy of my beloved wife. And what a pleasure to see the hard and strong dick of an other man in my wife's mouth and see the pleasure he had...View attachment 5788207
She's beautiful I can only imagine her kissing the black man and taking his bigger black dick in her mouth.

Then she took her big cock in her mouth and suck him for more than 10 minutes. Incredible feeling to see her sucking this man while I knew than in a few minutes he will take à condom and penetrate the pussy of my beloved wife. And what a pleasure to see the hard and strong dick of an other man in my wife's mouth and see the pleasure he had...View attachment 5788207

Very strange decision to not verify your account but easily show your wife's face revealing her identity

Back