My wife has been blacked

Cpleidf

Couple
From
France
That's done !
My wife has been fucked this week-end by a black lover! The children went to their grand-parents for the week-end. We organized a meeting with a black man at the hotel on saturday night. The excitation was very powerful for us. She dressed very sexy with sexy lingerie, stokings and high heels.
At 8pm we were on the hotel room waiting for him. I kissed her, she was very excited to know that she soon will be a hotwife, fucking with an other man, her married pussy fucked by a black cock.
... and then he called us: he was at the reception... I told him the number of our room.
This tall and Nice guy was very happy to see my wife very sexy with her red lips...
He directly kissed her, touching all her body, her ass and pussy... After 10 minutes she went on her knees in front of him...

View attachment 5787910

That's done !
My wife has been fucked this week-end by a black lover! The children went to their grand-parents for the week-end. We organized a meeting with a black man at the hotel on saturday night. The excitation was very powerful for us. She dressed very sexy with sexy lingerie, stokings and high heels.
At 8pm we were on the hotel room waiting for him. I kissed her, she was very excited to know that she soon will be a hotwife, fucking with an other man, her married pussy fucked by a black cock.
... and then he called us: he was at the reception... I told him the number of our room.
This tall and Nice guy was very happy to see my wife very sexy with her red lips...
He directly kissed her, touching all her body, her ass and pussy... After 10 minutes she went on her knees in front of him...

View attachment 5787910
Well.done.
Hope my wife to have your wife luck.
Was the bull from France?

That's done !

View attachment 5787910
Congrats! Your Wife deserves good sex and to be sexually free to fuck other Men.

Last edited:
Then she took her big cock in her mouth and suck him for more than 10 minutes. Incredible feeling to see her sucking this man while I knew than in a few minutes he will take à condom and penetrate the pussy of my beloved wife. And what a pleasure to see the hard and strong dick of an other man in my wife's mouth and see the pleasure he had...

Last edited:
Then she took her big cock in her mouth and suck him for more than 10 minutes. Incredible feeling to see her sucking this man while I knew than in a few minutes he will take à condom and penetrate the pussy of my beloved wife. And what a pleasure to see the hard and strong dick of an other man in my wife's mouth and see the pleasure he had...View attachment 5788207
Can I be next

Then she took her big cock in her mouth and suck him for more than 10 minutes. Incredible feeling to see her sucking this man while I knew than in a few minutes he will take à condom and penetrate the pussy of my beloved wife. And what a pleasure to see the hard and strong dick of an other man in my wife's mouth and see the pleasure he had...View attachment 5788207
As it should be!!

So when is next meeting of her and the bull.

That's done !

View attachment 5787910
🔥🔥🔥👌🏿

🔥🔥🔥😈👌🏿

That's done !

View attachment 5787910
Congratulations !!!

Just after that he kissed her and take off her panty to lick her. She was very wet and fastly very close to an orgasm. He stopped before and he took a condom...
He was on the bed and asked my wife to come on him. She was still dressed with stockings and shoes when she impaled herself on his big black cock... What a pleasure to be on the corner of the room looking at them...

Then he fucked her for more than 45 minutes in differents positions. He fucked her very strongly and she had 2 orgasms. He asked her to go doggy style and he fucked her while touching her asshole.
We didn't talk before how and where he could come. So he decided to put off the condom and to cum on my wife's ass. A big and messy cumshot...
2022-04-14-23-25-35-371.jpg

Just after that he kissed her and take off her panty to lick her. She was very wet and fastly very close to an orgasm. He stopped before and he took a condom...
He was on the bed and asked my wife to come on him. She was still dressed with stockings and shoes when she impaled herself on his big black cock... What a pleasure to be on the corner of the room looking at them...

Then he fucked her for more than 45 minutes in differents positions. He fucked her very strongly and she had 2 orgasms. He asked her to go doggy style and he fucked her while touching her asshole.
We didn't talk before how and where he could come. So he decided to put off the condom and to cum on my wife's ass. A big and messy cumshot...
View attachment 5790776
She has a nice ass

Back