My wife has become a true slut for black cock

Married white female and I can't get enough blac cock and here is my tatt!!!View attachment 282335
Great tatt . I remember on a weekend away sun all day feeling great and Horney showered dressed in as little as possible due to the sun burn , sitting eying my husband over dinner when the waiter bought a single black man to the table next to us , small talk but he kept staring at my chest and smiling and as you all know a black man staring is such a turn on especially for us white women.
Steve then invited him to join us after we had eaten his name was zuss he was Jamaican from Trinidad around 58 and very black , it was when I went to the bathroom I realized why he was staring I was wearing my black spade stone with the letters I L BBC , walking back to the table the two men were in deep conversation and I was greeted with huge smiles that made me wet very wet.
We ended up at the bar and you guessed Steve gave me to him for a great session

Married Hispanic couple Colorado Springs very attractive wife got her first black cock five years ago when her and my friend from work flirt all the time when we would have sex I would tell her stories and fantasies about me inviting him over for a threesome long story short I sent them to my house while I was supposed to be out of town he was very attractive and I watched her scream and beg for that big Black cock for three hours I never heard her scream or come like that before I love watching Black me slide in and out of her pussy any man in Colorado Springs respectively and discreetly want to meet

Back